The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Marvel just snatched the rest of DC soul with this trailer:wow:
rRmBV6.gif

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
But shown too much if things I wish wasn't shown. Thor in spoiler ain't much of a spoiler. How Visions losing a mind gem certainly is. The confirmation of Loki stealing the Tesseract is. The teaser trailer shouldn't show anything. Hence it being a teaser. It showed too much for my liking.

This clearly isn't a teaser trailer.

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
bruh "that trailer is spoilerish" has become such a cliche criticism.

This trailer is vague. As i said, nothing that happens in it is/was unknown to anyone that follows this universe, and casual movie goers and non comic followers will have no idea about tesseract/wakanda none of that shyt

you see someone stepping on vision's chest and attempting to remove his stone, that is not knowing his fate, for all you know scarlet witch will burst through the walls and save him the second right after. thanos having/ending up with a couple stones was a given as is/was loki's interactions with the tesseract. "oh look, shyt happens in wakanda" how the fukk is that a spoiler and how did we not already know that since this movie will come off the back of black panther and we know he's a central character? so what are you talking about my nikka?

this trailer is def not spoilerish. off course mcu and comic followers will be able to infer and make informed speculations that however doesn't mean the trailer is spoilerish

1st of all, there's no such thing as a casual movie goer when it comes to a MCU film. Someone must be living under a rock if they do not know about events in the MCU. But for sake of it being a casual movie goer that NEVER watched anything from Marvel and this is their 1st film. There's still too much shown for a TEASER, enough for people not being shocked when the movie come and certain scenes you already know what to happen because you seen them in the trailer. Hence it be a spoiler.

NOW THIS IS AN EXAMPLE OF A PROPER TEASER TRAILER.... emphasis on teaser.