The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
i mean we all knew, but did they really have to show Vision gettin bodied? LMAO

but yeah...:blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed: i'm 35...brehs who've been into comics or the cartoons or whatever since way back, yall ever think we'd get here?:mjcry:.
Nope. That's what makes it so great. What A Time To Be Alive! :blessed:

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You call THAT vague? Between knowing Visions fate, confirmation that Loki took the Tesseract, a bunch of it goes down in Wakanda, Thanos acquired two of the Stones. None of what shown for a teaser needed to be shown.

Vague that is not.

bruh "that trailer is spoilerish" has become such a cliche criticism.

This trailer is vague. As i said, nothing that happens in it is/was unknown to anyone that follows this universe, and casual movie goers and non comic followers will have no idea about tesseract/wakanda none of that shyt

you see someone stepping on vision's chest and attempting to remove his stone, that is not knowing his fate, for all you know scarlet witch will burst through the walls and save him the second right after. thanos having/ending up with a couple stones was a given as is/was loki's interactions with the tesseract. "oh look, shyt happens in wakanda" how the fukk is that a spoiler and how did we not already know that since this movie will come off the back of black panther and we know he's a central character? so what are you talking about my nikka?

this trailer is def not spoilerish. off course mcu and comic followers will be able to infer and make informed speculations that however doesn't mean the trailer is spoilerish

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
Not really liking the look of Thanos:manny:

But it looks cool. Is this still a two parter?

Might beat JL on the first weekend :picard:

• Dap
Reactions: flo

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
probably got Guardians 3 somewhere in there between infinity wars. Hopefully, Adam Warlock is introduced to help against Thanos.

Guardians 3 is part of phase 4.

The timeline is this

Black Panther
Infinity wars
Antman and wasp
Captain Marvel
Avengers 4
Homecoming 2

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Ultron was looking like the most menacing villain in the trailers but:scust: I just hope marvel don't do that dumb shyt again:gucci:

If they fukk Thanos up, i'll just never have Faith in them doing a decent villain. :yeshrug:

Disney's cartoon villains are so good, which makes it even more :mindblown: that they haven't had a real memorable one yet for the Marvel Studios jawns. Bucky is still the best "villain" they had so far.

But if Thanos creator gives it the thumbs up, then I got hope.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Breh, I would lose my shyt Infinity War ends with Thanos getting all the stones, our heroes barely escaping to regroup and everything seems lost.

Then on the post credit scene we hear Tony "as you can see, we and the entire universe has a bit of problem here"....the shot shows Cap and T'Challa looking corncerned and then Reed Richards on his full smug shyt appears and says "I got a plan:youngsabo:".

:whew:

Who plays Reed though?:ohhh:

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
But shown too much if things I wish wasn't shown. Thor in spoiler ain't much of a spoiler. How Visions losing a mind gem certainly is. The confirmation of Loki stealing the Tesseract is. The teaser trailer shouldn't show anything. Hence it being a teaser. It showed too much for my liking.
We don't actually see Vision losing the gem... Just then trying (which we knew would happen)

Also... If you saw Ragnarok... Of course Loki took the tesseract