The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Breh, I would lose my shyt if Infinity War ends with Thanos getting all the stones, our heroes barely escaping to regroup and everything seems lost.

Then on the post credit scene we hear Tony "as you can see, we and the entire universe have a bit of problem here"....the shot shows Cap and T'Challa looking concerned and then Reed Richards on his full smug shyt appears and says "I got a plan:youngsabo:".

:whew:

nikka....... :wow:

Then have James McAvoy roll up next to him in his wheelchair saying "WE have plan" :banderas:

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
You call THAT vague? Between knowing Visions fate, confirmation that Loki took the Tesseract, a bunch of it goes down in Wakanda, Thanos acquired two of the Stones. None of what shown for a teaser needed to be shown.

Vague that is not.
Like we all didnt know the movies were building to these exact events :beli:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Thanos looking like Bruce Willis just adds to it for me. Just imagining Bruce Willis stumbling into a portal somewhere and wrecking shop. :russ:

Bruh, if Thanos drops "Yippie Ki Yay" after knocking out the Hulk, I'm done. :dead:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
:heh: @ Tony getting slumped

tumblr_p06sh9BcLk1wtb7dro1_540.gif

No offense, @Ironman :pachaha:

Last edited:

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who was the a$$hole who swore up and down there's no way Cap and Bucky would be in Wakanda? Eat crow motherfukker. This shyt is bigger than protecting Wakanda. Black Panther understands.

You dumb ass, they're not hiding out in Wakanda. They clearly go to Wakanda at some point in the film. Them hiding out in Wakanda the entire time would undercut the entire plot of the black Panther film.