The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
MQJNJO.gif

There's going to be some feelings hurt over this one :russ::russ::russ:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
:stopitslime:You're the one carrying on like a dumbass about this shyt....if you don't care just shut the fukk up about it and be amazed when he pops up on screen in may
just for that I'ma quote you again for no reason.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Ok..... a few things;

I saw a few of y’all say y’all think there should’ve been more Thanos over the last few years to flesh him out. But I disagree, there is a think called “too much, too soon” and I don’t see how he would’ve fit in Cap movies, Antman, IM 2&3 for what they are trying to do. It’s fine the way they got it.

All the Ultron fears...... I think y’all can tone that down a bit, this movie isn’t done by Whedon, y’all have now seen 2 Cap films so I think by now y’all should have a feel for what y’all gonna get..... so relax.

Also someone said they don’t want Xmen to be in this and come in and save the day. Not that that would happen, but if they were including somehow in A4. I think that would be a great thing and seriously doubt they would “save the world”.

Now the reason it would great for most of y’all..... cuz that’s more bodies and death for all you sick demented sociopathic begging for murder pseudo-serial killers in training.:picard:

Good lord man.... y’all will get what y’all thirsting so badly :hhh:

Martha

I have a feeling we'll be getting Thanos' backstory in flashbacks as we go, in this movie. There really wasn't anywhere else to put it. We got minor glimpses in GOTG - but they had other stories to work through and you don't want to show Thanos putting in work too early.

Goddamit, pal. Remember - the money is in the chase.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
One of the dopest thing that could happen is if this disney/fox deal gets done on the low and at the end of this or the next movie they introduce the xmen/FF into the universe. Silver surfer floats over earth watching... mutants come out of hiding or awaken:banderas::banderas:

Breh, I would lose my shyt if Infinity War ends with Thanos getting all the stones, our heroes barely escaping to regroup and everything seems lost.

Then on the post credit scene we hear Tony "as you can see, we and the entire universe have a bit of problem here"....the shot shows Cap and T'Challa looking concerned and then Reed Richards on his full smug shyt appears and says "I got a plan:youngsabo:".

:whew:

Last edited: