The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Lets take a moment to acknowledge that an African Nation is going to save the collective asses of everyone on earth.

Thanos: "Give me the Infinity Stones" :birdman:

United States: "We don't want no problems" :sadbron:

United Kingdom: "Just take the Stones and leave us be" :to:

Wakanda: "Cross our borders and see what happens......." :demonic:

Those Skrulls gonna HAVE to learn....the Hard way:mjpls:

:damn::whoa::picard::huhldup:

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
1st of all, there's no such thing as a casual movie goer when it comes to a MCU film. Someone must be living under a rock if they do not know about events in the MCU. But for sake of it being a casual movie goer that NEVER watched anything from Marvel and this is their 1st film. There's still too much shown for a TEASER, enough for people not being shocked when the movie come and certain scenes you already know what to happen because you seen them in the trailer. Hence it be a spoiler.

NOW THIS IS AN EXAMPLE OF A PROPER TEASER TRAILER.... emphasis on teaser.

"there's no casual movie goers when it comes to a mcu film" what? you have no idea what you're talking about. i grew up reading these comics and i'm invested in the MCU but even I have movies i skipped (Doctor Strange) and i only peeped Guardian vol. 2 way after it was out, so if me, someone that followed these stories in comics growing up and consider myself invested in their cinematic universe can skip movies, you think that someone without these qualifiers wouldn't? there are countless number of people that are casual when it comes to these movies "oh look, a spider-man movie, that could be fun" and then be like "i'm not really sure about this thor guy, i'm not gonna watch this one", and that is without considering how many people just pop in to watch a movie based on hype/peer pressure and pop culture alone

this is not a TEASER trailer. the marvel channel lists it as OFFICIAL TRAILER. get that reading comprehension up and stop spouting cliche "this trailer shows too much" criticisms when its not applicable

tumblr_p06sh9BcLk1wtb7dro1_540.gif

Last edited:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Also to clear up the Antman concerns or conspiracy.

First of all, you comments are definitely noted and we appreciate all your inquiries.

@wire28 is gonna be at HQ today for a meeting and @jayshiggs will be attending as well via a conference call with the team so rest assure your concerns will be addressed regarding Antman.

I can’t say much but I will say this.... if you been in these Avengers/Marvel threads over this year.... you should’ve have seen myself and others post pictures of the filming of this movie. And in some of the shots posted, there were some of Antman.

Thanks again

Martha

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
HOLYYYYYYY SHIIIIIIIT

THANOS got the power stone first which means Nova Corps Is the planet that’s in ruin ??

(Nova makes his debut here ??)

And gets the other Stone from Loki.. maaaaan shyt gonna be so lit.

Tony got pacman’d to sleep... it’s lit

Im pretty sure the movie will start with Xandar being fukked up and then the guardians tracking thanos which leads them to the collector and then to earth

darryl

Superstar
Daps
HOLYYYYYYY SHIIIIIIIT

THANOS got the power stone first which means Nova Corps Is the planet that’s in ruin ??

(Nova makes his debut here ??)

And gets the other Stone from Loki.. maaaaan shyt gonna be so lit.

Tony got pacman’d to sleep... it’s lit
Yea u of all people can't help but bow down huh? Annoying ass muthufukka lol