The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dwillhuh: trailer is vague as shyt (which is a good thing). a third of it its just the marvel and avengers logo and that marvel comics animation.

everything that happens in this trailer has been known to anyone that follows this universe. what was spoilerish? thanos punching people? :mjlol:

You call THAT vague? Between knowing Visions fate, confirmation that Loki took the Tesseract, a bunch of it goes down in Wakanda, Thanos acquired two of the Stones. None of what shown for a teaser needed to be shown.

Vague that is not.

hostsamurai

Demon King Of Salvation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
they won't be done, but they'll never make the same bread like Disney is. Mickey knows how to market.

They executed their plan perfectly. Feige nailed it. Even if they copied Marvel studios in the way they built up their universe, I don't think most would have minded. But the way they executed this was flawless.

Mickey doesn't lose. :wow:

Man if they can get the rest of their characters from Fox and nab Namor. Squeezing them in is still possible in this flick.

shyt, you don't think that mufukkaz would be lit to see Magneto, Prof X, and Huge Jackman pop in as Wolverine? Mufukkaz would completely lose their shyt!!! And don't even show mufukkin DOOM.

I'm buyin some Disney stock now. Don't even care if it's over a hunnid a share at this point.
I could do with a captain america + Namor in an Invaders film.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Wakanda battle
This pretty much confirms that the soul stone is in Wakanda. I mean what other reason does Thanos have to send his entire army there.

Of course the "SOUL" stone is in Wakanda.....still can't escape cism/stereotyping in movies :martin:

:troll:

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
they won't be done, but they'll never make the same bread like Disney is. Mickey knows how to market.

They executed their plan perfectly. Feige nailed it. Even if they copied Marvel studios in the way they built up their universe, I don't think most would have minded. But the way they executed this was flawless.

Mickey doesn't lose. :wow:

Man if they can get the rest of their characters from Fox and nab Namor. Squeezing them in is still possible in this flick.

shyt, you don't think that mufukkaz would be lit to see Magneto, Prof X, and Huge Jackman pop in as Wolverine? Mufukkaz would completely lose their shyt!!! And don't even show mufukkin DOOM.

I'm buyin some Disney stock now. Don't even care if it's over a hunnid a share at this point.

people would act stupid if they saw Galactus show up with Franklin Richards on his shoulder.

Also, i wonder if they have any plans for the Living Tribunal (since the name drop in Strange) and Eternity(since the cameo in Guardians 2).

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Ok..... a few things;

I saw a few of y’all say y’all think there should’ve been more Thanos over the last few years to flesh him out. But I disagree, there is a think called “too much, too soon” and I don’t see how he would’ve fit in Cap movies, Antman, IM 2&3 for what they are trying to do. It’s fine the way they got it.

All the Ultron fears...... I think y’all can tone that down a bit, this movie isn’t done by Whedon, y’all have now seen 2 Cap films so I think by now y’all should have a feel for what y’all gonna get..... so relax.

Also someone said they don’t want Xmen to be in this and come in and save the day. Not that that would happen, but if they were including somehow in A4. I think that would be a great thing and seriously doubt they would “save the world”.

Now the reason it would great for most of y’all..... cuz that’s more bodies and death for all you sick demented sociopathic begging for murder pseudo-serial killers in training.:picard:

Good lord man.... y’all will get what y’all thirsting so badly :hhh:

Martha

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
KZLzLM.gif

G5MzML.gif

JqNzNJ.gif

MQJNJO.gif

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What are you talking about? They actually removed the spoiler (thor floating in space)

But shown too much if things I wish wasn't shown. Thor in spoiler ain't much of a spoiler. How Visions losing a mind gem certainly is. The confirmation of Loki stealing the Tesseract is. The teaser trailer shouldn't show anything. Hence it being a teaser. It showed too much for my liking.