The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
DC is done at that point

they won't be done, but they'll never make the same bread like Disney is. Mickey knows how to market.

They executed their plan perfectly. Feige nailed it. Even if they copied Marvel studios in the way they built up their universe, I don't think most would have minded. But the way they executed this was flawless.

Mickey doesn't lose. :wow:

Man if they can get the rest of their characters from Fox and nab Namor. Squeezing them in is still possible in this flick.

shyt, you don't think that mufukkaz would be lit to see Magneto, Prof X, and Huge Jackman pop in as Wolverine? Mufukkaz would completely lose their shyt!!! And don't even show mufukkin DOOM.

I'm buyin some Disney stock now. Don't even care if it's over a hunnid a share at this point.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
went from watching spiderman and friends on a 19 inch CRT TV to spiderman and his friends on the big screen :mjcry:
i remember thinking the Phoenix Saga would be dope. Thinking about how dope Gladiator would be in a live movie. Now we here. Can't even imagine what could happen beyond Thanos. All them 90's cartoon we sat through thinkin shyt was the peak.:wow:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
look i don't care. I'm not trying to prove anyone wrong. I'm not gonna die on the "Antman isn't in Avengers 3" hill, but they're filming both movies at the same time. All news so far seems to lean towards Scott and Hope in Avengers 4, but not 3 for some reason.
:stopitslime:You're the one carrying on like a dumbass about this shyt....if you don't care just shut the fukk up about it and be amazed when he pops up on screen in may

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
can someone hook up a gif of Thanos appearing?

that's the new IN

full

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
I just want to see how they handle the time stone since everyone assumes Strange can just undo everything or pull that loop shyt he pulled on Dormamu

I forget the Thanos arc in this but didn't all the Avengers get murked but they were able to use the Time Stone to bring everyone back? I dunno if I wanna rewatch that now :jbhmm:

:mjlol:I'm absolutely here for a Doc Strange scene where he rolls up like

"Thanos, I've come to bargain :mjgrin:"

Thanos:
full

Code

Banned
Daps
What I’m more excited about is how the Agents of S.H.E.I.L.D will be affected by this:wow: The whole Marvel Landscape is about to change.:lupe:

Agents of sheild is gonna be in space next season and based on their history they will 100% do an arc based on thanos

They might visit the ruins of xandar or some other place thanos destroyed on his way to earth

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I try really hard not to be negative about what they do (I don't always succeed:mjcry:), but at that point - yeah - the competition would be done.

X-Men movies made with the same care and thought for long term storytelling as they put into Avengers would be crazy. If it happens, I just hope they keep a side studio for the more mature films like 'Deadpool'.

First Class and Future's Past was good......then Apocalypse happened :francis: