The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i mean we all knew, but did they really have to show Vision gettin bodied? LMAO

but yeah...:blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed: i'm 35...brehs who've been into comics or the cartoons or whatever since way back, yall ever think we'd get here?:mjcry:.

Dog I remember playing the Marvel Ultimate Alliance video game like 12 years ago, and thinking how dope it would be if we ever got a live-action mass teamup like in the game. And we finally gonna get something.

My nephews spoiled as shyt, they never had to fantasize :mjcry:

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This shyt is so lit :wow:

As a kid, I remember dreaming of seeing superhero films of this magnitude, truly WATTBA, :wow:

That left cross had the Stark like :deadmanny:

Thanos treating Spidey like

BetterEthicalBarracuda-size_restricted.gif

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Trailer feels like a part 1 trailer which is wild.

I don't understand how this is suppose to all happen in one movie. I don't want this to be like the JL where they jump from scene to scene constantly. Hope the movie is over 2 hours long.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
BREHS...BREHS!!!! :damn:!! :wow:

I honestly don't care if the rest of the movie is shytty, but I need the Battle of Wakanda to last 40 minutes and be piff as fukk :ohlawd: :ohlawd:

Code

Banned
Daps
Somehow they made Ultron who seemed ultra menacing in the first trailer a jokey robot anti-ironman. I won't put anything past Marvel with how they deal with antagonists. Although, they've been building up the mad titan for over half a decade so I'm sure they won't do him like Ultron. Then there's the fact this is called a heist film where you know Thanos wins and somewhat leads into Avengers 4 - so it's safe to safe Thanos should be the best villain in the MCU.

Joss Whedon has a history of corny comedy

Russo bros have a history of greatness

You have nothing to worry about

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i mean we all knew, but did they really have to show Vision gettin bodied? LMAO

but yeah...:blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed: i'm 35...brehs who've been into comics or the cartoons or whatever since way back, yall ever think we'd get here?:mjcry:.

went from watching spiderman and friends on a 19 inch CRT TV to spiderman and his friends on the big screen :mjcry:

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Lets take a moment to acknowledge that an African Nation is going to save the collective asses of everyone on earth.

Thanos: "Give me the Infinity Stones" :birdman:

United States: "We don't want no problems" :sadbron:

United Kingdom: "Just take the Stones and leave us be" :to:

Wakanda: "Cross our borders and see what happens......." :demonic:

I know Wakanda has a contingency plan to deal with Galactus, I wonder if they got one for specifically for Thanos and his crew.

EDIT:
W'kabi was like " :ufdup: ya'll dont have a contingency plan for dealing with Galactus? :umad:

FdNDfzh.jpg