The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Vuvuzela

Captain of Amerikkka
Daps
:lupe: Peeping how it looks like Loki pulls some traitorous fukk shyt again, I'm thinking he pulls a heel-face-turn "It was me all along" on Thanos like he did in Siege.
350528-1540846_siege_01011_super_super.jpg

Except Thanos gon' be like :mjpls: boi, you literally out here called the Trickster. How bout I give you that snapped-outta-existence treatment instead of the Spider-man soul slam. So I'm putting some on Loki getting deaded and staying dead since the actor out here looking :huhldup: after his run-in with Cobra Commander herself. After Thanos lays waste to his people -- they gon' kill my man Idris, no :damn: -- Thor gon be giving Valkyrie that :smugfavre: telling her we gotta be Adam and Eve to the new Asgard.

Stelio Kontos

All Star
Daps
I just want to see how they handle the time stone since everyone assumes Strange can just undo everything or pull that loop shyt he pulled on Dormamu

I forget the Thanos arc in this but didn't all the Avengers get murked but they were able to use the Time Stone to bring everyone back? I dunno if I wanna rewatch that now :jbhmm:

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
So after Infinity War we get Antman and Wasp followed by Captain Marvel. Are both these movies gonna cover the fallout from Infinity War before jumping into Part 2?

They need to bring Coulson back at least :mjgrin:
probably got Guardians 3 somewhere in there between infinity wars. Hopefully, Adam Warlock is introduced to help against Thanos.

doublex

Pro
Daps
Just saw that trailer and all I have to say is :banderas:.

I thought it was going to be the comic con trailer but it was totally different. :myman:

Yeah, I'm glad we got all this new footage since everyone and their mama has already seen that leaked comic con trailer.

Looks like it's going DOWN in Wakanda. :whew:

In the Russo brothers we trust. :lawd:

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The trailer was cool, but a bit too spoilerish. Some of the part they shouldn't have shown, especially for a teaser.

:dwillhuh: trailer is vague as shyt (which is a good thing). a third of it its just the marvel and avengers logo and that marvel comics animation.

everything that happens in this trailer has been known to anyone that follows this universe. what was spoilerish? thanos punching people? :mjlol: