Status
Not open for further replies.

ORDER_66

Demon Time coming 2024
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I didn't even know they were releasing something today

I had shyt on in the background, saw the baseball field and assumed it was an irrelevant commercial. Looked back and saw Chris Evans and still thought nothing of it, then I saw Rocket and it all clicked :damn:

I knew marvel would have something for the Superbowl, just didn't know it was gonna be so short...:mindblown:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I didn't even know they were releasing something today

I had shyt on in the background, saw the baseball field and assumed it was an irrelevant commercial. Looked back and saw Chris Evans and still thought nothing of it, then I saw Rocket and it all clicked :damn:

Exact same thing for me.... everyone in my house hold right now had stopped everything we was doing and got quiet as shyt when we saw Rocket.

Niccas was up, talking, going to get food and drinks until we saw Rocket

Only Marvel at this point can make the world come to a compete stop:wow:

Martha

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
Pitch perfect tv spot. That quiet walk hero shot captures the right tone while still managing to get the hype going, and not undercutting the somber atmosphere.

I don't want them to show any of the big set pieces leading up to the release, so I'm really pleased each time they release something and it establishes mood and rearranges the chess board while not revealing what the action is going to look like. You knew going into Infinity War that there would be a big Wakanda battle and a big battle on another planet. So when you got there, it felt a little familiar because it was all in the trailers. But in this? I don't know anything so wherever they end up will feel really fresh if they continue to keep it under wraps.

They've nailed the marketing so far.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Pitch perfect tv spot. That quiet walk hero shot captures the right tone while still managing to get the hype going, and not undercutting the somber atmosphere.

I don't want them to show any of the big set pieces leading up to the release. So far they have nailed the marketing.
Yup. This is what I want. This is all I need till April

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I got the same vibe I did from the Age of Ultron trailer....

Lets hope this follows through.

We gotta forgive and let Age of Ultron (a movie that made a Billy) go brehs.....:mjgrin:

That was 9 movies ago!:russ:

Martha

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I now consider any teaser under 30 seconds a salad. And I'm not a rabbit, gimme the meat.

BGKCfokCAAAM4QO.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.