Status
Not open for further replies.
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Pitch perfect tv spot. That quiet walk hero shot captures the right tone while still managing to get the hype going, and not undercutting the somber atmosphere.

I don't want them to show any of the big set pieces leading up to the release, so I'm really pleased each time they release something and it establishes mood and rearranges the chess board while not revealing what the action is going to look like. You knew going into Infinity War that there would be a big Wakanda battle and a big battle on another planet. So when you got there, it felt a little familiar because it was all in the trailers. But in this? I don't know anything so wherever they end up will feel really fresh if they continue to keep it under wraps.

They've nailed the marketing so far.

How? They haven't did shyt.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Did ya peep how quiet New York looked? Did Thanos while put a SIZEABLE amount of its citizens? I mean, I didn’t even see lights or cars moving. I hope they show the FULL devastion of the snap.
Half the people are gone. NY will look as empty as Detroit looks

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
How do you know that?

That shyt dropped around when DC was trynna go all ultra fake dark and serious (don’t shoot me for saying that..... Zack Snyder once even said DC never made dark movies as if he made a Dark movie, you see his hero get raped:hubie: to him, that’s dark).

But that movie was colorful, fun and had a solid story. I thought all the shyt on the Lantern Corp planet was stellar and Mark Strong killed his role as Sinestro. Should this movie had got a sequel, we’d probably be saying it’s one of the best DC movies to date

Martha

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
But if Green Lantern came out now it would be received much better as that movie wasn’t as bad a people love to claim

Martha

Breh, you dont have to prop up Green lantern to defend captain marvel.

this has a solid group of actors, I tie in to previous movies, Coulson, and let's not forget the Skrulls, which will lead to all kinds of plot twists.

Marvel has a solid core following. Even the people that are hating will go just to find something to hate on.

Status
Not open for further replies.