Status
Not open for further replies.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
In his defense he said realms, not planets. So I guess he means other dimensions/planes of existence

If Thanos had an ice cream named for him they'd know who he was
I'm pretty sure this is it, which is why wong stayed in the sanctum during infinity war. Thor is supposed to be the guardian of the 9 realms. Dr strange protects from other dimensions.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
muhfukks will be studying MCU films 500 years from now to get an idea of our culture and what we valued.
its really amazing how marvel completely changed the cinematic landscape. Feige really is going to go down as one of the most influential members of cinema in history :marvelblackhatwow:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
its really amazing how marvel completely changed the cinematic landscape. Feige really is going to go down as one of the most influential members of cinema in history :marvelblackhatwow:
Can't wait for the Feige biopic. He's truly a visionary, he put his nuts on the table about making interconnected movies, convinced his parent company to go for it, made tough choices creatively to keep it going and built something unprecedented in movie history. And shows no signs of stopping! We're not worthy of what he has accomplished. IW best theater experience of my life. I can't even fathom it being topped but it probably will be with this movie. Salute the Gawd!
full

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Can't wait for the Feige biopic. He's truly a visionary, he put his nuts on the table about making interconnected movies, convinced his parent company to go for it, made tough choices creatively to keep it going and built something unprecedented in movie history. And shows no signs of stopping! We're not worthy of what he has accomplished. IW best theater experience of my life. I can't even fathom it being topped but it probably will be with this movie. Salute the Gawd!
full
Man. I cant wait til MARVEL starts pumpin out some more minority drivin shyt.
:banderas:

I swear, if they go and do a NightHawk flik ima lose my shyt!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.