Status
Not open for further replies.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Wait so that's it or is there a full trailer we getting during the game!!!! :mindblown:

That’s it. All the marketing is going to be from the first 15 min of the movie. There’s only but so many different trailers you can chop and screw with the first 15 minutes of a 2.5 hour flick

ORDER_66

Demon Time coming 2024
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
That’s it. All the marketing is going to be from the first 15 min of the movie. There’s only but so many different trailers you can chop and screw with the first 15 minutes of a 2.5 hour flick

Fam I need that full minute story trailer now breh...:beli: all this cockteasing just driving me crazy...trailer looked depressing ASF...:mjlol:

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
I feel like they shown more than the first 15 minutes,but stuff that's not spoiler at all really.

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I wasn’t expecting that!!!!:gladbron:

When I saw the baseball field I thought it was Captain Marvel then it took me a few second to process what just happened:wow:

Marvel gearing up for another consecutive takeover :whew:

Martha

I didn't even know they were releasing something today

I had shyt on in the background, saw the baseball field and assumed it was an irrelevant commercial. Looked back and saw Chris Evans and still thought nothing of it, then I saw Rocket and it all clicked :damn:

Status
Not open for further replies.