Status
Not open for further replies.

YoNoSe

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nice teaser.

It looks like Thor tracks down Thanos at his farm to finish him off. Probably tracked him from his blood that was left on stormbreaker.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Breh, you dont have to prop up Green lantern to defend captain marvel.

this has a solid group of actors, I tie in to previous movies, Coulson, and let's not forget the Skrulls, which will lead to all kinds of plot twists.

Marvel has a solid core following. Even the people that are hating will go just to find something to hate on.

Na.... I prop it up cuz I think it gets too much hate... it was just bad timing for them. It was better than 1 of the last 2 DC films.... but I digress.

Haters gonna hate, Cap gonna kill

Martha

ORDER_66

Demon Time coming 2024
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I remember when this was said about Age of Ultron :francis:

Thanos snapped HALF of earth's population out of existence...:francis: another thing that people don't realize is that what happened to all over the world with people flying planes, helicopters, trains, trucks, large machines those people died horribly as well... The impact is probably gonna be huge all around the world my dude...Ultron didn't do shyt because he was stopped.. this looks dark because Thanos succeeded...

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Pitch perfect tv spot. That quiet walk hero shot captures the right tone while still managing to get the hype going, and not undercutting the somber atmosphere.

I don't want them to show any of the big set pieces leading up to the release, so I'm really pleased each time they release something and it establishes mood and rearranges the chess board while not revealing what the action is going to look like. You knew going into Infinity War that there would be a big Wakanda battle and a big battle on another planet. So when you got there, it felt a little familiar because it was all in the trailers. But in this? I don't know anything so wherever they end up will feel really fresh if they continue to keep it under wraps.

They've nailed the marketing so far.
have any inkling of doubt towards the pioneers of the modern day cinematic universe, brehs :marvelpachaha:

ORDER_66

Demon Time coming 2024
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
giphy.gif

:wow: April 26th brehs....

Status
Not open for further replies.