Status
Not open for further replies.

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
I say Thunderbolt Ross is a Skrull. Cuz why out of alllll the characters we haven’t seen in the MCU in a while, why did they choose him specifically to bring back. Then look at his actions since he came back. Drafts the accords, build a prison in the middle of the ocean to supposedly House super criminals....uhhhh what supercriminals?! Other than Abomination, what supercriminals even survive a fight with the Avengers?! Ross acts like he’s obsessed with dismantling the Avengers. Hell, even in IW with Thanos attacking Earth he STILL wanted to lock up CAPTAIN AMERICA. Captain America, the very SYMBOL of heroism, WW2 hero! Tony Stark just boarded a space ship, left Earth and Ross STILL wanted to arrest Cap in the face of ANOTHER alien invasion?! Ross def a Skrull.

There is a high probability there is more than one skrull in this I’m assuming. The biggest question is if Scott really did get out and if so, whom could’ve helped as no one knows his location.

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
Other than Abomination, what supercriminals even survive a fight with the Avengers?!
giphy.gif

1529860321302.gif

tenor.gif

I could keep going:mjlit:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I say Thunderbolt Ross is a Skrull. Cuz why out of alllll the characters we haven’t seen in the MCU in a while, why did they choose him specifically to bring back. Then look at his actions since he came back. Drafts the accords, build a prison in the middle of the ocean to supposedly House super criminals....uhhhh what supercriminals?! Other than Abomination, what supercriminals even survive a fight with the Avengers?! Ross acts like he’s obsessed with dismantling the Avengers. Hell, even in IW with Thanos attacking Earth he STILL wanted to lock up CAPTAIN AMERICA. Captain America, the very SYMBOL of heroism, WW2 hero! Tony Stark just boarded a space ship, left Earth and Ross STILL wanted to arrest Cap in the face of ANOTHER alien invasion?! Ross def a Skrull.

Ross was ALWAYS an overstepping bounds a$$hole even from the comics tho... :russ: The comics ross was insane and he injected himself with hulks blood to make him the red hulk because he was jealous ASF...:heh: *Spoilers in case he does show up... but a thing that annoyed me about Ross is that he created the abomination by even giving him a tainted SSS formula that was in cold storage... He was breaking the LAW...:beli: and was never found out about it...

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Ross was ALWAYS an overstepping bounds a$$hole even from the comics tho... :russ: The comics ross was insane and he injected himself with hulks blood to make him the red hulk because he was jealous ASF...:heh: *Spoilers in case he does show up... but a thing that annoyed me about Ross is that he created the abomination by even giving him a tainted SSS formula that was in cold storage... He was breaking the LAW...:beli: and was never found out about it...
Tim Roth made the scientist give him the SSS formula. Ross had nothing to do with it.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Tim Roth made the scientist give him the SSS formula. Ross had nothing to do with it.

NO..... what are you talking about it was Ross's idea to inject him with the tainted sample in the beginning of the movie you don't remember??? :heh:

:martin: bet you he never told the avengers about THAT shyt...

Status
Not open for further replies.