Status
Not open for further replies.

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
9279nr1wow221.jpg

sebuq5tu3x221.jpg

:dead: :dead:

Thanos finna comeback wearing the 4-5, and it aint to play games with you...It's to aim at you, prolly maim you.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Ugh, every time they put RDJ on the screen, I cringe, they seriously need to stop making them his movies. I no longer care about Iron Man, shyt got tired after IM 3, that and Steve not having a beard were my only problems.
should be thanking Iron Man Downey JR for this Universe.
:what:

"Cause you'sa halfaway thug,
i shoulda known sooner.
my crew be in jail like Robert Downey JR!"
:NOREmarvelhat:

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
If the new Spiderman trailer shows him goofing off with Ned again that'll negate the entire mood the A4 trailer sets up :russ:

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
should be thanking Iron Man Downey JR for this Universe.
:what:

"Cause you'sa halfaway thug,
i shoulda known sooner.
my crew be in jail like Robert Downey JR!"
:NOREmarvelhat:

It was going to happen with or without him, do the research, The Spiderman Trilogy, as bad as it was, revitalized Marvel, even with Toby's shytty acting. Then there was the X-Men franchise, which was blowing up theaters, even with the tight black leather and bad makeup (not including Mystique). I don't go into a hero film to watch a tired 50 year old do a bad stand up routine for 2 hrs. Thor and Captain America if anything, are to thank, as both did better in the box office than Iron Man 1.

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
If the new Spiderman trailer shows him goofing off with Ned again that'll negate the entire mood the A4 trailer sets up :russ:

Spider man 2....again, is set up after Endgame, knowing studios, theres always an ongoing cash grab, would've been better if they didn't announce any of the franchises and hit us with surprise movie after another.

Daps
Gonna be Pepper in her Rescue suit. Tony even says "rescue" in the trailer, eluding to this happening. :yeshrug:

how is she gonna fly lightyears away in a suit tho? even tony and 'em ended up in that spaceship that went thru a warmhole or something to get to where they were

i think captain marvel prolly picking tony up on her way back to answer fury's call

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
how is she gonna fly lightyears away in a suit tho? even tony and 'em ended up in that spaceship that went thru a warmhole or something to get to where they were

i think captain marvel prolly picking tony up on her way back to answer fury's call
Alpha Flight Space Station gonna get that SOS.
:banderas:

Tony and Carol gonna both fall off the wagon.

:marvellin:

Status
Not open for further replies.