Status
Not open for further replies.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
how is she gonna fly lightyears away in a suit tho? even tony and 'em ended up in that spaceship that went thru a warmhole or something to get to where they were

i think captain marvel prolly picking tony up on her way back to answer fury's call

They never showed Tony and the GotG going into any wormhole. They fought on Maw's ship and next thing they were on Titan. Maybe they are close but ran out of fuel. Who knows, let's not get too serious with speculations.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
It was going to happen with or without him, do the research, The Spiderman Trilogy, as bad as it was, revitalized Marvel, even with Toby's shytty acting. Then there was the X-Men franchise, which was blowing up theaters, even with the tight black leather and bad makeup (not including Mystique). I don't go into a hero film to watch a tired 50 year old do a bad stand up routine for 2 hrs. Thor and Captain America if anything, are to thank, as both did better in the box office than Iron Man 1.

0nPX60l.png

Man what in the actual fukk are you talking about? You need to do some research.

The Spider-Man trilogy had nothing to do with the MCU. Neither did those X-Men movies. Spider-Man was Sony and X-Men was Fox. Marvel was struggling financially and sold off the cinematic rights to damn near all it's popular characters which is why, when they finally decided to make movies, they had to go with The Avengers. The first movie they made was "Ironman" in 2008.

If "Ironman" flops then Marvel stops making movies. Nothing after that, including "Infinity War", happens. Marvel will get most of their cinematic rights back in 2019 because Disney is buying Fox, which owns the X-Men, FF4, Galactus, Dr. Doom, Deadpool, mutants in general (which is why The Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver were never referred to as mutants in "Age Of Ultron")....pretty much all their characters except the ones owned by Sony. Which is a moot point because Marvel obviously has a deal with them to use Spider-Man.

And no, "Thor" and "Captain America" didn't do better than "Ironman". Hell, they wasn't even on equal footing box office-wise until "Civil War".

So....yeah. Like dude said RDJ is the reason for everything that comes after.

Fred.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
0nPX60l.png

Man what in the actual fukk are you talking about? You need to do some research.

The Spider-Man trilogy had nothing to do with the MCU. Neither did those X-Men movies. Spider-Man was Sony and X-Men was Fox. Marvel was struggling financially and sold off the cinematic rights to damn near all it's popular characters which is why, when they finally decided to make movies, they had to go with The Avengers. The first movie they made was "Ironman" in 2008.

If "Ironman" flops then Marvel stops making movies. Nothing after that, including "Infinity War", happens. Marvel will get most of their cinematic rights back in 2019 because Disney is buying Fox, which owns the X-Men, FF4, Galactus, Dr. Doom, Deadpool, mutants in general (which is why The Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver were never referred to as mutants in "Age Of Ultron")....pretty much all their characters except the ones owned by Sony. Which is a moot point because Marvel obviously has a deal with them to use Spider-Man.

And no, "Thor" and "Captain America" didn't do better than "Ironman". Hell, they wasn't even on equal footing box office-wise until "Civil War".

So....yeah. Like dude said RDJ is the reason for everything that comes after.

Fred.
Dude is fukking clueless lol

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know I'm probably stating the obvious, but after watching the trailer again, I'm thinking a lot of these scenes are spliced up out of order.

I'm thinking especially the scene with tony at the start of the trailer, I'm guessing it actually probably takes place near the end and tony makes the sacriface play.

Also the cut from ant-man vid footage to captain america and black widow. I wouldn't be surprised if that scene they're looking at another character, and not ant-man. But I will say the audio does sound like its in the room cap and widow are in.
:patrice:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Will they ever bring my nikka dead pool into these movies? :to:

I need him to talk that shyt to the avengers while slicing nikkas up

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
What if Scott Lang is actually a Skrull?:jbhmm:

I say Thunderbolt Ross is a Skrull. Cuz why out of alllll the characters we haven’t seen in the MCU in a while, why did they choose him specifically to bring back. Then look at his actions since he came back. Drafts the accords, build a prison in the middle of the ocean to supposedly House super criminals....uhhhh what supercriminals?! Other than Abomination, what supercriminals even survive a fight with the Avengers?! Ross acts like he’s obsessed with dismantling the Avengers. Hell, even in IW with Thanos attacking Earth he STILL wanted to lock up CAPTAIN AMERICA. Captain America, the very SYMBOL of heroism, WW2 hero! Tony Stark just boarded a space ship, left Earth and Ross STILL wanted to arrest Cap in the face of ANOTHER alien invasion?! Ross def a Skrull.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
probably, but i think they also wanted some connective tissue to the Incredible Hulk movie

Status
Not open for further replies.