Status
Not open for further replies.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Just read an interesting theory....

What if Ant Man is still in the quantum realm and the Scott Lang that shows up is actually a skrull?

:jbhmm:
Don't fall too far into that rabbit hole :pachaha:

People always come up with theories when the plot ends up being more or less straight forward. I remember the names people threw out about who Alfred was talking to in the first JL trailer. And then there was the Peter Parker cameo in Venom that turned out to be completely bogus

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
giphy.gif

1529860321302.gif

tenor.gif

I could keep going:mjlit:

Loki dead

Zemo just a reg white guy

Raft DEF not holding Thanos.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I got called a hater for this but Robert Downey Jr. at one point WAS the MCU.. he's worth every penny he gets. I'll say that the Cap trilogy is better than the Iron Man trilogy but Captain America First Avenger didn't light the world on fire. Neither did Thor or Hulk

Evans and Hemsworth grew into their roles and they ARE Cap and Thor at this point.. but Downey was Iron Man from the first minute of the first movie back in '08. He is the one guy who could not be replaced.

All facts.

I think "IM3" is the WOAT MCU movie but RDJ is the godfather of this shyt. If he fails, Marvel bows out of making movies.

I remember there was rumors Marvel was trying to replace him around the 2nd or 3rd Ironman movie and the fan reaction was so negative that shyt got killed basically over night. Then RDJ did a string of interviews basically on some :umad: shyt towards Marvel. :mjlol:

Fred.

Status
Not open for further replies.