Status
Not open for further replies.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
NO..... what are you talking about it was Ross's idea to inject him with the tainted sample in the beginning of the movie you don't remember??? :heh:

:martin: bet you he never told the avengers about THAT shyt...

OK but these didn't turn him into Abomination the experiment he seeked out on his own did.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
OK but these didn't turn him into Abomination the experiment he seeked out on his own did.

But what ROSS did was against the law and set him on the path... the serum was tainted...:heh: And mixing the tainted SSS and the hulk irradiated blood turned him into the abomination... :mjlol:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
But what ROSS did was against the law and set him on the path... the serum was tainted...:heh: And mixing the tainted SSS and the hulk irradiated blood turned him into the abomination... :mjlol:
Got it, I was just saying he wasn't part of the experiment that turned him into Abomination. :hubie:

DaKidFromNoWhere

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Tar Heel State
If she wasn’t turned to dust by Thanos, maybe but last time we saw her, she was on the run so I highly doubt it.

Now I wonder if Ant-Man wasn’t it the Quantum Realm, would he have been a snap victim as well? Talk about in the right place, at the right time.:wow:
One of these situations.
Either Ghost, Bill, or Luis saves him or he might just said fukk it and went into the time vortex.:yeshrug:
I

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
0nPX60l.png

Man what in the actual fukk are you talking about? You need to do some research.

The Spider-Man trilogy had nothing to do with the MCU. Neither did those X-Men movies. Spider-Man was Sony and X-Men was Fox. Marvel was struggling financially and sold off the cinematic rights to damn near all it's popular characters which is why, when they finally decided to make movies, they had to go with The Avengers. The first movie they made was "Ironman" in 2008.

If "Ironman" flops then Marvel stops making movies. Nothing after that, including "Infinity War", happens. Marvel will get most of their cinematic rights back in 2019 because Disney is buying Fox, which owns the X-Men, FF4, Galactus, Dr. Doom, Deadpool, mutants in general (which is why The Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver were never referred to as mutants in "Age Of Ultron")....pretty much all their characters except the ones owned by Sony. Which is a moot point because Marvel obviously has a deal with them to use Spider-Man.

And no, "Thor" and "Captain America" didn't do better than "Ironman". Hell, they wasn't even on equal footing box office-wise until "Civil War".

So....yeah. Like dude said RDJ is the reason for everything that comes after.

Fred.

I got called a hater for this but Robert Downey Jr. at one point WAS the MCU.. he's worth every penny he gets. I'll say that the Cap trilogy is better than the Iron Man trilogy but Captain America First Avenger didn't light the world on fire. Neither did Thor or Hulk

Evans and Hemsworth grew into their roles and they ARE Cap and Thor at this point.. but Downey was Iron Man from the first minute of the first movie back in '08. He is the one guy who could not be replaced.

Status
Not open for further replies.