Status
Not open for further replies.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Like others are saying here, when they go back and attack with CM in tow he thinks they catch an L and even worse Thanos kills Captain Marvel. It would be a good way to keep the focus on the OGs to do the heavy lifting. Because they won't if she is around. So she will just be a cast member brought back, that would please the anti-SJW s out there I guess. lol

Hopefully she comes back as a better actress. Brehs don't have problems with strong female characters. Everyone loves Linda Hamilton in Terminator, Weaver in Alien(s) and everything else, Geena in The Long Kiss Goodnight, Feyora in Supes, Catwoman in Batman Rises, Vasquez in Aliens even Black Widow in Avengers. Did you hear anyone complaining about Scarlet Witch being so powerful? Nope. She took out Vision, held off Thanos alone and people loved it. "Get Away from her you bytch", "I'm gonna nail you to the wall Burke" etc are classic lines. Vasquez spent half of Aliens showing she was tougher than most of the men if not all of them. Everyone on here has been crying out for a comic accurate Phoenix, Storm. People loved X22. Phoenix took out Apocalypse right? No one complained about them being women. Hela destroyed Asgard's army by herself. People loved it because she is a good actress. M in Bond. People loved it because she is a good actress. The Angel of Verdum in Live, Die, Repeat was the best warrior in the entire World Army and people loved it because Emily Blunt can act.

Heck I have complained about the MCU and their less than alpha-alpha-male casting for black heroes and Bree's casting is so much worse than that because she doesn't fit the role.

"lol"

JayStarwind

Superstar
Daps
I probably shouldn't ask this just in case I inadvertently spoil the movie but
who is Kang? And what role do you think he could play?

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Hopefully she comes back as a better actress. Brehs don't have problems with strong female characters. Everyone loves Linda Hamilton in Terminator, Weaver in Alien(s) and everything else, Geena in The Long Kiss Goodnight, Feyora in Supes, Catwoman in Batman Rises, Vasquez in Aliens even Black Widow in Avengers. Did you hear anyone complaining about Scarlet Witch being so powerful? Nope. She took out Vision, held off Thanos alone and people loved it. "Get Away from her you bytch", "I'm gonna nail you to the wall Burke" etc are classic lines. Vasquez spent half of Aliens showing she was tougher than most of the men if not all of them. Everyone on here has been crying out for a comic accurate Phoenix, Storm. People loved X22. Phoenix took out Apocalypse right? No one complained about them being women. Hela destroyed Asgard's army by herself. People loved it because she is a good actress. M in Bond. People loved it because she is a good actress. The Angel of Verdum in Live, Die, Repeat was the best warrior in the entire World Army and people loved it because Emily Blunt can act.

Heck I have complained about the MCU and their less than alpha-alpha-male casting for black heroes and Bree's casting is so much worse than that because she doesn't fit the role.

"lol"
Cool story bro. You don't have to like anybody but let's be reasonable. She was terrible in that clip when she had what 3 lines? She's a worse actress than Elizabeth Olsen who changes her accent every movie? She's so terrible it has to be mentioned @ every opportunity? It's overkill and seems like something else is going on.
But whatever, the Brie Larson complainers gonna have to kick rocks cause she ain't going nowhere.

lol :umad:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
tumblr_inline_niq595Degl1rfezux.jpg

You win breh. :DeadAF:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
If people want to 100% stay in the dark I suggest they stay out of this thread going forward. Official trailers, commercials, TV spots, and clips are going to keep dropping and none of that is considered spoilers. So there's nothing I can do about it. :manny:

I will probably bow out of this thread sometime in the next week or two, and let Jax take over same as I did last year.

Fred.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Cool story bro. You don't have to like anybody but let's be reasonable. She was terrible in that clip when she had what 3 lines? She's a worse actress than Elizabeth Olsen who changes her accent every movie? She's so terrible it has to be mentioned @ every opportunity? It's overkill and seems like something else is going on.
But whatever, the Brie Larson complainers gonna have to kick rocks cause she ain't going nowher

lol :umad:

Well she is going to stink out the film. I am not just talking about 3 lines and acting is more than just talking. Is she worse than Olsen? As an actress maybe not, but for the selected role, yes. Like Mantis, Olsen fits because Scarlet Witch, like Mantis is supposed to be a bit odd.

Look at the body language in the interview linked above. Chris/Cap stoic / serious. Mark/Hulk off beat. Tony/Stark flamboyant. Clint/Jeremy pensive, quiet with an edge. Black Widow in control in command reading the situation. So chosen they were because their real life characters, auras, physiques and mannerisms etc fit their on-screen characters.

AtSbMyc.jpg

Bree's problem is that she is wooden, unathletic, lacks charisma, lacks charm and her acting is forced. Do you know why Chris Cap is retiring from the MCU? His reasoning sounds like a man "out of place" in Hollywood and that fits with the character of "out of place" Cap. Chris Thor is very sure of himself which fits with Thor. Mark Banner has this nervous energy with involuntary ticks, twitches, shuffles and comes over as if at some level he is unsure of himself which fits Banner etc.

Watch the Trailer where Thor summons Stormbreaker and she looks down at the hammer. In the later Trailer they have changed it so that she doesn't look down because she got her timing off. Watch when the movie comes out. The cut will not be the one with her looking at Strormbreaker because the Russo's watching that back will see it looks unnatural. Her job was to track the flight of a hammer she couldn't see and to start doing so just after her hair moved. It's a small point but added up hundreds of those sorts of things in a movie is what makes some actors more convincing than others.

Now I understand that not all people have the same degree of insight when it comes to reading people. That's why some people are year-on-year undefeated world poker champions and others think all "name race" people look alike. #Levels. Fair enough, if you think Bree acted well in what we have seen of her so far as CM then that is what you have seen.

I am fair and balanced like Faux News so let's see how she does in Endgame.

Let's see if she can eat them blows as convincingly as the Hulk did. :ehh:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
This “bad acting” discussion probably needs to stop. Cuz it’s soooooo not consistent in judging what’s good or bad in terms of acting

Like example, yall remember the scene when they are close to capturing Thanos and how they when they are pulling against him and using all their effort and power to contain him and straining and you can hear the strain in their voices as the struggle? Also look as their faces? What they are doing looks and sounds challenging.

Vs in another similar situation, the person talks like they holding a coffee and calmly reading lines off a script and has no facial reaction or emoting of the struggle they are going through and how tough the job they are attempting to do is.

They looking like One Punch Man or
220px-Face_of_SpooSpa.jpg

A complete blank expression or like they dont know or understand how to respond with the situation.

I'm not gonna put scenario 2 completely on blast. But my point is, if no one making or made a big fuss about that and many more shytty acting choices this particular person dialed in. I really dont see the big deal with Brie:manny:

But if people wanna label Brie wooden, then fair enough, but there is someone else I can think of thats "cheap Dollar Tree store toy plastic":usure:

And shouldnt be let off the hook

Martha

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.