Not open for further replies.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Which leads me to believe Thanos is gonna beat the breaks off her. :manny:

I mean really....what's the alternative? They go fight him, win....roll credits? The movie is 3 hours long. I expect he's gonna swiftly hand them another L and they're gonna have to think of a better plan than "run the fade".
Side note Banner needs to man the fukk up. Talking about :lupe: "b bu but we're short handed and it might end the same as last time". Thor is sitting there eating cheddar biscuits looking :stopitslime:you think he gives a fukk about losing?

Fred.
I think you're right.
She about to go anakin skywalker vs dooku part 1

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Feige said she had a weakness, but they didnt want to reveal it in CM. It will be explored in End Game.
her powers come from the space stone. He controls the space stone, therefore he controls her powers. He can simple shut her down like an off switch.

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Feige said she had a weakness, but they didnt want to reveal it in CM. It will be explored in End Game.

She needs to power up using external energy. At the end of her movie she sucked power out of the Kree space station. No energy = No SS power.

i think it has to do with the fact that .
her power is from the space stone ... thanos can control and manipulate the stones.. he can then vaguely suck her energy or control her.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
her powers come from the space stone. He controls the space stone, therefore he controls her powers. He can simple shut her down like an off switch.
I dont think that's it. Feige specifically said he didnt want to reveal her weakness in CM.

Vision sensed when Thanos came it wakanda because the stone was apart of him. Wanda got her powers from the mind stone and didnt sense the others.

But you could be right. That would be too easy to predict though.

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
Lol at war machine checking captain marvel, we all know how that ends up
:mjgrin:

C74202-DF-C4-DD-4-AFA-B8-E2-B9-D56449-AFBF.jpg

:russ:

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I dont think that's it. Feige specifically said he didnt want to reveal her weakness in CM.

Vision sensed when Thanos came it wakanda because the stone was apart of him. Wanda got her powers from the mind stone and didnt sense the others.

But you could be right. That would be too easy to predict though.

vision had the physical stone..
CM was basically infused with the space stone.

wanda had the stone activate her "metagene" theres a difference.

vision and CM and basically a living stone

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Nah, I can't agree with this at all man.

Warmachine was actually on the front lines in the last fight against Thanos, Captain Marvel ain't even been in the same room as him.

Granted, I ain't seen her movie but whoever she fought didn't wipe out half the fukking universe. He has a right to be :comeon:

Fred.
She has been in space for years so maybe her and Thanos have met. It's really not out if the realm of possibility. They both know Ronan The Accuser.
Anyway, something else I came across on the internet. Anyone watch New Rock Stars on YouTube? The guy there does great breakdowns where he speculates/gives theories but responsibility if that makes sense. Like others are saying here, when they go back and attack with CM in tow he thinks they catch an L and even worse Thanos kills Captain Marvel. It would be a good way to keep the focus on the OGs to do the heavy lifting. Because they won't if she is around. So she will just be a cast member brought back, that would please the anti-SJW s out there I guess. lol

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
damn.. you put that as i was typing... great minds think alike
Another thing, I think they are going to do her Story like the Rogue thing where she loses her powers. Not long term though, just sort of a nod to that comic book event. Subtlety like how in Iron Man 2 Tony getting drunk at the party was subtle nod to his alcoholic comic arc

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
vision had the physical stone..
CM was basically infused with the space stone.

wanda had the stone activate her "metagene" theres a difference.

vision and CM and basically a living stone

nah breh, the space stone was on Marv-el's ship orbiting the earth. That test plane was powered by an engine created with the space stone. Like how Red Skull and Shield built weapons using it.

But with all 5 infinity stones, Thanos shouldn't have any problems regardless.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Don’t like them dropping clips of the film I might have to avoid the internet after the 15 :beli:

That one clip just expanded on the trailer, and not by much. The Movie is a little over 3 hours. The cast don't know how the movie will play out. And based on what they've shown so far, they really have only shown the first 30 minutes.

I recon the movie will start out fast paced, then slow down.

Status
Not open for further replies.