Status
Not open for further replies.

MostHatedBox

Boxstate's own
Supporter
Daps
Which leads me to believe Thanos is gonna beat the breaks off her. :manny:

I mean really....what's the alternative? They go fight him, win....roll credits? The movie is 3 hours long. I expect he's gonna swiftly hand them another L and they're gonna have to think of a better plan than "run the fade".
Side note Banner needs to man the fukk up. Talking about :lupe: "b bu but we're short handed and it might end the same as last time". Thor is sitting there eating cheddar biscuits looking :stopitslime:you think he gives a fukk about losing?

Fred.
Yeah I can see the remaining Avengers thinking Carol is going to pull a Jordan in the finals moment for them. Only for them to all pull up on Thanos and he uses the guantlet to make her look stupid as hell. Doesnt even try and gives them that Hulk reality check. From there they realize that theyll have to get the stones a different way. Just my theory. And I agree Banner looks like he doesnt even want to try and bring everyone back. He wants no parts of a round 2 with Thanos. Every plan they come up with he in the background like :dwillhuh::whoa:

However they plan to do this I wonder how many old villains become an issue again if at all from them time traveling or going to a different dimesion. :ahh:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Nah, I can't agree with this at all man.

Warmachine was actually on the front lines in the last fight against Thanos, Captain Marvel ain't even been in the same room as him.

Granted, I ain't seen her movie but whoever she fought didn't wipe out half the fukking universe. He has a right to be :comeon:

Fred.

:francis: that explains everything.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Yeah I can see the remaining Avengers thinking Carol is going to pull a Jordan in the finals moment for them. Only for them to all pull up on Thanos and he uses the guantlet to make her look stupid as hell. Doesnt even try and gives them that Hulk reality check. From there they realize that theyll have to get the stones a different way. Just my theory. And I agree Banner looks like he doesnt even want to try and bring everyone back. He wants no parts of a round 2 with Thanos. Every plan they come up with he in the background like :dwillhuh::whoa:

However they plan to do this I wonder how many old villains become an issue again if at all from them time traveling or going to a different dimesion. :ahh:

Feige said she had a weakness, but they didnt want to reveal it in CM. It will be explored in End Game.

En Sabah Nur

The First
Daps
Reppin
Survival of the fittest
Which leads me to believe Thanos is gonna beat the breaks off her. :manny:

I mean really....what's the alternative? They go fight him, win....roll credits? The movie is 3 hours long. I expect he's gonna swiftly hand them another L and they're gonna have to think of a better plan than "run the fade".
Side note Banner needs to man the fukk up. Talking about :lupe: "b bu but we're short handed and it might end the same as last time". Thor is sitting there eating cheddar biscuits looking :stopitslime:you think he gives a fukk about losing?

Fred.
Abomination is still in the cut somewhere...Maybe Tony thinks about breaking him out since Hulk is too yella to come out:whoo:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

I don't even think he would need the Gauntlet to fukk them up.

But there might be a middle ground. He hands them an L but they get 1 Stone off him. Reality or Time. Either would give them a fighting chance for the rest of the movie.

Fred.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Breh who is the main villain over the last 22 movies....whoever she obviously defeated in her standalone movie, or Thanos? :jbhmm:

Like I said, she ain't even been in the same room as him. She needs to slow her roll.

Fred.
:mjlol: breh, are you seriously trying to compare CM's body count to Rhodey's.

You act like he put in work verses Thanos. The only people who did was Hulk, Cap, Stark, Strange and Thor. Rhodes didnt even touch Thanos.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Brie was good in that clip. Russo bros always get the best shyt. Whoever them 2 people were who directed CM should not be around the sequel.

The Russo Brothers have had more creative leeway from their beginning.

The Captian Marvel producers had to stay within certain parameters. Hell, even Coogler had parameters. He had to fight for the actors to have African accents.

But alas, the story was pretty straight forward and it served its purpose. Going forward, the tone and story will be different.

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
Hulk still wont come out so :manny: I'll see you guys when you get back.

“Imma go see what Wong is up to while y’all handle that”

Wong probably got like a hundred locks on the sanctum door :mjlol: looking like
641-07443141en_Masterfile.jpg

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
Brie was good in that clip. Russo bros always get the best shyt. Whoever them 2 people were who directed CM should not be around the sequel.

The chick that did the soundtrack should stay though, she did a good job.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: breh, are you seriously trying to compare CM's body count to Rhodey's.

You act like he put in work verses Thanos. The only people who did was Stark, Strange and Thor. Rhodes didnt even touch Thanos.

Fam body count is irrelevant. All I'm saying is Rhodey was at least on the front lines in the fight against Thanos. She wasn't even on the same planet. It's like winning a College bowl vs losing the Super Bowl.

Fred.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Fam body count is irrelevant. All I'm saying is Rhodey was at least on the front lines in the fight against Thanos. She wasn't even on the same planet. It's like winning a College bowl vs losing the Super Bowl.

Fred.

Captain Marvel saved the earth from invasion by herself.

So she's 1 for 1.

Rhodes wasn't around for the New York invasion
Didnt come help when ebony maw was in New York and failed to stop Thanos so

That makes him 0 for 1 with a DNP coaches decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.