Status
Not open for further replies.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
After being in many movies, winning an Oscar, landing a lead role in the MCU, having her movie make over a billion and have mostly positive reviews and having millions of IG and Twitter followers can we really say she objectively lacks charm and charisma? I don't think so. :francis:
I don't really get your point about the Stormbreaker clip, both clips are her acting and both clips are directed by the Russos. Brie and the Russos did the clip where her timing is "off" as well as the one where you say there is improvement.
If you are fair and balanced like Fox News doesn't that mean you really aren't and are very biased in your opinions? :mjgrin:

The power of the #PAWG. Don't say I didn't warn you. We will find out soon enough.

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
Brie a good actress she realistically a better actor then the core group

Room a crazy movie

She had chemistry with all her costars in captian marvel

She will be fine..

Honestly you know they goona build her up in the first act for thanos to one punch man her in to space anyway :yeshrug:

All the new avengers will get trashed early in the fight

this is the original six saving the world like avengers one one last ride :hubie:

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
booker-t.gif
:laff:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Thread is starting to get weird.

Fred.

Yep

But you see how it’s handled over here vs on the flip side where niccas get emotional, start taking personal shots, talking gross homosexual sex acts and acting sophomoric?:mjgrin:

It’s tranquillo over here:lolbron:

You see it Uatu:mjlit:

Martha

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Yep

But you see how it’s handled over here vs on the flip side where niccas get emotional, start taking personal shots, talking gross homosexual sex acts and acting sophomoric?:mjgrin:

It’s tranquillo over here:lolbron:

You see it Uatu:mjlit:

Martha

I don't think you cats understand....it's all the same to the people complaining. Whether it's subtle or overt. People are getting increasingly tired of the back and forth. The average person visiting this sub-forum doesn't care enough to differentiate you all. I'm just being real with you. :manny:

Fred.

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
I usually go on those YouTube pages that drop ridiculous analysis of every Endgame trailer to laugh at how dumb they are.....low n behold I looked at one this past Saturday that had sum convincing analysis n hurried up n X’d outta that!

:russ:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Word, got people watching a really boring interview multiple times to see how people shift in their seat while she's talking. Powerful indeed. :obama:

The smart kids in the front managed it in one viewing :hubie:.

Boring? Several times? This place could cause one to lose faith...

Anyway fair and balanced like Faux News leave it for now.
:ufdup: I'll be back to hand out those L's later.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I don't think you cats understand....it's all the same to the people complaining. Whether it's subtle or overt. People are getting increasingly tired of the back and forth. The average person visiting this sub-forum doesn
The smart kids in the front managed it in one viewing :hubie:.

Boring? Several times? This place could cause one to lose faith...

Anyway fair and balanced like Faux News leave it for now.
:ufdup: I'll be back to hand out those L's later.

Hmmm. . . noted four different people's reaction and the minute the uncomfortableness started and for how long in one viewing? :beli:

Sure you did. :troll:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I don't think you cats understand....it's all the same to the people complaining. Whether it's subtle or overt. People are getting increasingly tired of the back and forth. The average person visiting this sub-forum doesn't care enough to differentiate you all. I'm just being real with you. :manny:

Fred.

Na we get it we just know what’s up tho

No one complaining in here as of yet, we just deal with it differently:sas2:

A different breed:sas1:

Martha

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Did you watch and pay attention to the body language of the people in the background starting at 26m.

I am guessing the answer is no.

Anyway I am fair and balanced like Faux News. Don't worry about it.

oh lawd. this Coli is gonna kill me...

nikka you're full of shyt.

I guess Chris Evan's can't stand Scarlett Johansson because he looking mad uncomfortable when she was talking.:mjpls:

euo7c4.jpg

24mby21.jpg

And look at Jeremy Renner :mjlol: he aint taking nothing she say seriously. Kevin Feige got the :skip: face like she don't know what the hell she talking about.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Na we get it we just know what’s up tho

No one complaining in here as of yet, we just deal with it differently:sas2:

A different breed:sas1:

Martha

I didn't say in here.

A lot of shyt goes on behind the scenes man. PMs and Reports. 90% of it is about these comic book threads. That's damn near the single source of any complaint about this sub-forum.

Fred.

Status
Not open for further replies.