Status
Not open for further replies.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
FYI The Russo's said this moment isn't in the movie. I wouldn't be surprised if half the trailer isn't in the movie. :mjpls:

Maybe that is past Cap who post-snap Tony asks. "I am from another Universe, I need you to do shizzit. Do you trust me?". That doesn't seem like bucky+mama talk to me.

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
So...while we're all just sort of waiting around - are you all wearing anything cool when you go see the movie? I've been looking through Avengers shirts and it's down to these:

25175952-origpic-edbaa9_grande.jpg

avengers-logo-red-t-shirt-black-print-5w33-1408-10-5w33@100.jpg

image-111153-1-productimagenowatermark.jpg

Still in progress....

The red joint, I'm feeling that. Link to the shirts :feedme:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
This “bad acting” discussion probably needs to stop. Cuz it’s soooooo not consistent in judging what’s good or bad in terms of acting

Like example, yall remember the scene when they are close to capturing Thanos and how they when they are pulling against him and using all their effort and power to contain him and straining and you can hear the strain in their voices as the struggle? Also look as their faces? What they are doing looks and sounds challenging.

Vs in another similar situation, the person talks like they holding a coffee and calmly reading lines off a script and has no facial reaction or emoting of the struggle they are going through and how tough the job they are attempting to do is.

They looking like One Punch Man or
220px-Face_of_SpooSpa.jpg

A complete blank expression or like they dont know or understand how to respond with the situation.

I'm not gonna put scenario 2 completely on blast. But my point is, if no one making or made a big fuss about that and many more shytty acting choices this particular person dialed in. I really dont see the big deal with Brie:manny:

Martha

ACpYegl.jpg

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Its a discussion and you aint exactly dropping one sentences either

and I'm emotional right now but I'm saying it with the ..

Face

:troll:

Martha

True dat.

Keeping an open mind just watch this video starting 26m. Everyone was chilled and then as soon as Bree got on the mic Chris/Thor shifted position in his chair about 10 times in 30 seconds, then lent forward perched uncomfortably on his chair chin in hands. Mark/Hulk was giving her a funny observant look throughout, even Tony started shuffling in his seat and Don Cheadle started clasping his hands and his foot started shaking involuntarily. As she tried to be funny the others did not laugh naturally or organically.

Watch the stories come out later. She ain't one of the team. Keep an open mind breh watch the vid from 26m for 120 seconds and tell me if I am lying. No lies told breh, word is bond. See for yourself.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
True dat.

Keeping an open mind just watch this video starting 26m. Everyone was chilled and then as soon as Bree got on the mic Chris/Thor shifted position in his chair about 10 times in 30 seconds, then lent forward perched uncomfortably on his chair chin in hands. Mark/Hulk was giving her a funny observant look throughout, even Tony started shuffling in his seat and Don Cheadle started clasping his hands and his foot started shaking involuntarily. As she tried to be funny the others did not laugh naturally or organically.

Watch the stories come out later. She ain't one of the team. Keep an open mind breh watch the vid from 26m for 120 seconds and tell me if I am lying. No lies told breh, word is bond. See for yourself.

Obviously certain people had to have signed off on her being captain marvel before shyt went forward.

I think y'all reading too much into it based on hearsay.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Obviously certain people had to have signed off on her being captain marvel before shyt went forward.

I think y'all reading too much into it based on hearsay.

No hearsay. I just watched the video for myself. It was one of two vids that I watched today re. AE and I could see that they were not at ease. Look for yourself. Ignore what people say and just use your own eyes. 26m in.

I'm working in Cacland breh (1 breh in 10000) so I am attuned to when people are not comfortable around some others.

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
True dat.

I think you reading in too much with her and over analyzing.

Everyone for their part had to grow into their roles. When she first got the script joining the MCU “they” unlike any other experiences don’t even tell them what they are doing or the direction of what’s to come, just “read this line and stand there”

This MCU event experience is unlike anything else.

Martha

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
I think you reading in too much with her and over analyzing.

Everyone for their part had to grow into their roles. When she first got the script joining the MCU “they” unlike any other experiences don’t even tell them what they are doing or the direction of what’s to come, just “read this line and stand there”

This MCU event experience is unlike anything else.

Martha

Possibly. Did you watch the video?

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Did I watch:gucci:

I’m the one who originally posted it in here:dwillhuh:

:deadmanny:

Martha

Did you watch and pay attention to the body language of the people in the background starting at 26m.

I am guessing the answer is no.

Anyway I am fair and balanced like Faux News. Don't worry about it.

oh lawd. this Coli is gonna kill me...

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Well she is going to stink out the film. I am not just talking about 3 lines and acting is more than just talking. Is she worse than Olsen? As an actress maybe not, but for the selected role, yes. Like Mantis, Olsen fits because Scarlet Witch, like Mantis is supposed to be a bit odd.

Look at the body language in the interview linked above. Chris/Cap stoic / serious. Mark/Hulk off beat. Tony/Stark flamboyant. Clint/Jeremy pensive, quiet with an edge. Black Widow in control in command reading the situation. So chosen they were because their real life characters, auras, physiques and mannerisms etc fit their on-screen characters.

AtSbMyc.jpg

Bree's problem is that she is wooden, unathletic, lacks charisma, lacks charm and her acting is forced. Do you know why Chris Cap is retiring from the MCU? His reasoning sounds like a man "out of place" in Hollywood and that fits with the character of "out of place" Cap. Chris Thor is very sure of himself which fits with Thor. Mark Banner has this nervous energy with involuntary ticks, twitches, shuffles and comes over as if at some level he is unsure of himself which fits Banner etc.

Watch the Trailer where Thor summons Stormbreaker and she looks down at the hammer. In the later Trailer they have changed it so that she doesn't look down because she got her timing off. Watch when the movie comes out. The cut will not be the one with her looking at Strormbreaker because the Russo's watching that back will see it looks unnatural. Her job was to track the flight of a hammer she couldn't see and to start doing so just after her hair moved. It's a small point but added up hundreds of those sorts of things in a movie is what makes some actors more convincing than others.

Now I understand that not all people have the same degree of insight when it comes to reading people. That's why some people are year-on-year undefeated world poker champions and others think all "name race" people look alike. #Levels. Fair enough, if you think Bree acted well in what we have seen of her so far as CM then that is what you have seen.

I am fair and balanced like Faux News so let's see how she does in Endgame.

Let's see if she can eat them blows as convincingly as the Hulk did. :ehh:

After being in many movies, winning an Oscar, landing a lead role in the MCU, having her movie make over a billion and have mostly positive reviews and having millions of IG and Twitter followers can we really say she objectively lacks charm and charisma? I don't think so. :francis:
I don't really get your point about the Stormbreaker clip, both clips are her acting and both clips are directed by the Russos. Brie and the Russos did the clip where her timing is "off" as well as the one where you say there is improvement.
If you are fair and balanced like Fox News doesn't that mean you really aren't and are very biased in your opinions? :mjgrin:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Did you watch and pay attention to the body language of the people in the background starting at 26m.

I am guessing the answer is no.

Anyway I am fair and balanced like Faux News. Don't worry about it.

oh lawd. this Coli is gonna kill me...

giphy.gif

WTF?:heh:

To answer your question, yes I watched it. I didn’t get any of what you’re trynna project and with all do respect, I think you’re reaching a bit.

It’s cool if you don’t like her, but I wouldn’t exaggerate:pachaha:

Martha

Status
Not open for further replies.