Status
Not open for further replies.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
So we can theorize that in an alternate reality that General Ross is the Red Hulk :krs:

I haven't read any spoilers whatsoever....but if they deal with alternate time lines and/or dimensions we will probably see all sorts of crazy shyt.

The movie is 3 hours long so The Avengers vs Thanos is obviously not going to be a simple fight.

Fred.

Last edited:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
If this movie is tying up everything then I’d rather have some fun seeing who’s gonna be a surprise pop up like Red Skull was rather than debating about how they beat Thanos or who dies.

We need callbacks to Peggy Carter, Agent Choulsin, Jane Foster, etc

I know the guy that plays Crossbones said he was in it last year. He ain’t have shyt to do with no infinity stones though so I’m not sure what his role will be

I’m not sure if Cap will die or not but that would be crazy if he got that last dance with ol girl somehow to end his arc
They made a memorial to Captain America in Brooklyn, theyre also releasing all his movies in 4k (they haven't done that for anyone else) I think its pretty safe to say that hes not going to make it

Last edited:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
They made a memorial to Captain America in Brooklyn, theyre also releasing all his movies in 4k (they haven't done that for anyone else) I think its pretty safe to say that hes not going to make it
:mjcry:

MARVEL bout to hit us with that Union Jack stimulus package tho!
:smokinsmokinweed:

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
EtBBDbX_d.jpg

That stare...

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
So...while we're all just sort of waiting around - are you all wearing anything cool when you go see the movie? I've been looking through Avengers shirts and it's down to these:

25175952-origpic-edbaa9_grande.jpg

avengers-logo-red-t-shirt-black-print-5w33-1408-10-5w33@100.jpg

image-111153-1-productimagenowatermark.jpg

Still in progress....
Gray and blue joint. That's actually the same color scheme I'm getting my Cap shirt done in.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
So...while we're all just sort of waiting around - are you all wearing anything cool when you go see the movie? I've been looking through Avengers shirts and it's down to these:

Still in progress....

I got some shyt coming in the mail, gonna post my outfit in a couple days. :youngsabo:

Fred.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I haven't ready any spoilers whatsoever....but if they deal with alternate time lines and/or dimensions we will probably see all sorts of crazy shyt.

The movie is 3 hours long so The Avengers vs Thanos is obviously not going to be a simple fight.

Fred.

Yo good brother

You think it’s about to sticky this thread?:mjlit:

Since we all know this the most anticipated main event CBM everyone been wants to see this month.:troll:

No one gives a fukk about any other movie this month and all other movies this month are just weak fillers and paltry bland appetizers compared to this Thanksgiving full 6 course meal Marvel about to feed us:mjgrin:

Martha

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
I think everyone got the “Cap/Iron Man dying” thing a bit wrong. In the comics Thanos killed Cap and Iron Man, then later on they were brought back to life. That’s why I think when Chris Evans been dropping hints bout Cap dying, he doing it as misdirection. I’m pretty Cap n Iron Man are gonna die somewhere in Endgame, but by the end of the movie, they’ll be resurrected.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
'Avengers: Endgame' is Officially Complete

The wait is almost over for Avengers: Endgame. The eagerly-awaited conclusion to the Marvel Cinematic Union's Infinity Saga will be here in just a few short weeks and while fans continue to explore every single trailer and tease for even the tiniest clue about how things will shake out as the Earth's Mightiest Heroes attempt to avenge their fallen friends, there is one thing we know for certain: the film is officially complete with directors the Russo Brothers having put the final touches on the film.

According to Collider's Steven Weintraub, the Russo Brothers completed their work on EndgameFriday night, completing the final few VFX shots. Now, the film is 100% locked, which means that Endgame is now complete in its final version -- the one that will be hitting movie screens around the world in just three more weeks.

The film being locked makes it feel even more real that we will soon find out what's next for those left behind when Thanos snapped his fingers and wiped out half of the life in the universe in Avengers: Infinity War. Of course, when it comes to what we will actually see in the film, while there are a handful of trailers and teasers out there tantalizing fans with emotionally wrenching scenes one of the ones that have excited fans the most may not even be in the final film.

"That scene actually isn't in the movie," Joe Russo told FOX 5 DC. "So you know we like to tell people we manipulate the trailers to obfuscate what happens in these films."

Granted, the Marvel Cinematic Universe is no stranger to manipulating trailers to hide spoilers, but the notion that this scene might not be real is certainly something. When asked by the interviewer if they were joking, the Russos responded in a pretty interesting way.

“Am I joking?” Joe responded, while Anthony smiles.

“The relationship between Tony Stark and Steve Rogers is a relationship we’ve been following for a long time." Anthony Russo added. "It’s a very special story arc."

“Ehh, maybe it is in the movie,” Joe continued.

One thing that is in the film, however, is Stan Lee's final cameo on film. Speaking to ComicBook.com at a press event for Avengers: Endgame, the directors revealed that Lee's cameo in Endgame is the last one that was committed to film, as the legendary creator passed away last November.

"This was his final cameo that was committed to film," Joe Russo said, as seen in the full interview video above. "It was always... Again, I grew up as a Marvel fanatic, and watching Spider-Man cartoon show as a kid with his voice in it. I think anything that affects you as a child really affects you as an adult, sticks with you. So when he would come on set, and we'd hear his voice, it's sort of Pavlovian in a way, where you just become a child again. The whole crew would be like that. People were always... All these movie stars on set every day, and then Stan would show up, and it was just like people were kids all over again."

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Still in progress....
I’m actually debating on rather to wear my Spider-Man Jordan 1s for the 1st time during Endgame or Far from home

Status
Not open for further replies.