Status
Not open for further replies.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I think everyone got the “Cap/Iron Man dying” thing a bit wrong. In the comics Thanos killed Cap and Iron Man, then later on they were brought back to life. That’s why I think when Chris Evans been dropping hints bout Cap dying, he doing it as misdirection. I’m pretty Cap n Iron Man are gonna die somewhere in Endgame, but by the end of the movie, they’ll be resurrected.
They've been making it so obvious and blatant about cap that i'm pretty sure you're right.

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
I'm actually very interested in seeing what The Russo Bros do when they get out of the Marvel films. Their last non-comic book film was You, Me, and Dupree and they've been invested in the MCU since 2014 so it'll be interesting seeing what they've learned from this.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Im coming up in the flix like...

ron-artest-elbow-harden.gif

:hahadrax:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Be warned, there is a few clips out that spoil minor plot points.

I won't consider them spoilers if they're posted here but if you want to go into the movie 100% in the dark just be aware that they're out there and you should avoid them.

Fred.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I'm actually very interested in seeing what The Russo Bros do when they get out of the Marvel films. Their last non-comic book film was You, Me, and Dupree and they've been invested in the MCU since 2014 so it'll be interesting seeing what they've learned from this.
Fukk that :mjcry:

i want them to direct every MCU film from now on. They have the perfect tone for comicbook movies. Action heavy, good moments of levity but not full out corny comedy. Character driven plots. My favorite Comicbook movies are pretty much all of their movies so far (WS,CW,IW)

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

i want them to direct every MCU film from now on. They have the perfect tone for comicbook movies. Action heavy, good moments of levity but not full out corny comedy. Character driven plots. My favorite Comicbook movies are pretty much all of their movies so far (WS,CW,IW)
I agree... I thought that first Cap movie was ok but WS set the bar so high IMO... then they killed it with CW then killed it again with IW. They know how to juggle multiple characters and arcs too

I know ppl love to point out the Dark Knight but as full fledge comic adaptations, I rock with the Russos

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I agree... I thought that first Cap movie was ok but WS set the bar so high IMO... then they killed it with CW then killed it again with IW. They know how to juggle multiple characters and arcs too

I know ppl love to point out the Dark Knight but as full fledge comic adaptations, I rock with the Russos
So far everyone they've dropped for far has been a classic. Everyone else has gone 1/3 or 2/3. Nolan, Favearo etc. They're 3/3 looking like they bout to be 4/4. MJ level run. Marvel needs to give them at least 2 more movies so i can make the Goat comparison

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York

Totally agree, and what they do head and shoulders better than anyone is superhero action. They got all the best action sequences in the MCU. And this is just icing after striking great balance between serious and light moments story wise.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV

James Gunn, Taika Waititi and Jon Favreau are also very good.

Gunn is (or was supposed to be) the main man for the cosmic stuff.

No one else in the MCU has been able to generate that sense of magic and suspense than Gunn did with the opening of GOTG on Morag.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV

:takedat:

(But even the Russo's can't save you-know-who)

EDIT: Looking at that interview it seems like they are really friends and I suppose that's pretty natural after 10 years of working together. They all seem pretty cool. Chris Cap is the thoughtful one. Mark Hulk the funny one. Jeremy Hawkeye is the intense but quiet one. Chris Thor is the ladies man. Scarlett is just :flames. Robert is the smarmy one and the one most likely to become annoying in real life.

Last edited:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
James Gunn, Taika Waititi and Jon Favreau are also very good.

Gunn is (or was supposed to be) the main man for the cosmic stuff.

No one else in the MCU has been able to generate that sense of magic and suspense than Gunn did with the opening of GOTG on Morag.

The Russo's did a better job with Thor and Guardians in infinity war as characters and as action stars than Taika and Gunn did with the characters in their own movies. In fact all three of them except Taika, have made bad movies:( Iron man 2, Guardians 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.