Status
Not open for further replies.

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
I got my Thanos shirt printed. I usually use an online printer like Customink or Unerprints, but I found a black owned t-shirt printer at the mall near me. It cost more, but I had to spend a lil more to do it for the culture.
1zpsg3d.jpg

Since I'm seeing this multiple times opening weekend, I'm gonna get this printed to wear at my second viewing.
okweo7.jpg

This actually an old design that I meant to get printed a while ago but never got around to it.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
CM just cleared a BILLI, I don't know how they ever got there. ALL the incels boycotted!!

I still need to check that bytch out before End Game drops. I just cant fukk with women being main leads in super hero flicks...heard she wasnt that great either

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Here is some food for the Captain Marvelous stan girls ...

Snap Survivor press conference.
Hulk giving Bree that :takedat: look at 30m

EDIT: 41m KIrk Lazurus "more shredded than a juliet salad man"

Last edited:

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If this movie is tying up everything then I’d rather have some fun seeing who’s gonna be a surprise pop up like Red Skull was rather than debating about how they beat Thanos or who dies.

We need callbacks to Peggy Carter, Agent Choulsin, Jane Foster, etc

I know the guy that plays Crossbones said he was in it last year. He ain’t have shyt to do with no infinity stones though so I’m not sure what his role will be

I’m not sure if Cap will die or not but that would be crazy if he got that last dance with ol girl somehow to end his arc

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
If this movie is tying up everything then I’d rather have some fun seeing who’s gonna be a surprise pop up like Red Skull was rather than debating about how they beat Thanos or who dies.

We need callbacks to Peggy Carter, Agent Choulsin, Jane Foster, etc

I know the guy that plays Crossbones said he was in it last year. He ain’t have shyt to do with no infinity stones though so I’m not sure what his role will be

I’m not sure if Cap will die or not but that would be crazy if he got that last dance with ol girl somehow to end his arc

If they time travel and/or deal with different realities then that would explain Crossbones appearing. And if that's the case, anyone can pop up.

Fred.

Status
Not open for further replies.