Status
Not open for further replies.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
What is the point of the threads if we can’t even have discussions about theories ?! People are too sensitive .
Ok, man, it’s not that big a deal, I read spoilers like I said, but the thread title was recently changed to spoilers=ban, I just don’t want anyone to banned. It’s not about being sensitive, it’s about how the mods see it.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ok, man, it’s not that big a deal, I read spoilers like I said, but the thread title was recently changed to spoilers=ban, I just don’t want anyone to banned. It’s not about being sensitive, it’s about how the mods see it.
I’m just quoting you breh not saying your sensitive. I just seeing this spoiler stuff

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
Here is my theory

Cap and toney are goners but at different times
Cap will go first, toney at the end

I think within the first 30 minutes they will fight Thanoes and get mopped up once again
This time with captain marvel who wont make as big of a difference against thanos as she think

They need to get all the stones back which is why I think they will go into the quatium realm.

These are just theories

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
What is the point of the threads if we can’t even have discussions about theories ?! People are too sensitive .
Because the mods in this section act like fakkits. Want to have a movie thread but without actually discussing the movie in its entirety.

blac_da_rappa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
O City
When will this guy make it to big screen?
8fdbcf00764376d7d68594efa5851f65.jpg

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
Man I was watching one of those goofy YouTube channels that micro analyze EVERYTHING in Marvel trailers. I had to stop watching one (it was a potential spoiler) cuz it pointed out something from some old Marvel comics that fits perfectly into Endgame

:ooh:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
gettyimages-588289832-p_2016.jpg

I gotta find this statue in BK and take some pictures...:wow: gonna be epic...:salute:
the mass vigils after he lays down his life to save the universe in end game :mjcry:

:ufdup: You have been warned.

IMO the Universe will be split into chaos to undo the damage done by the Infinity Stones with unpredictable results.

Prior to this Stark finds out that Pepper is pregnant with his child. In order to roll the stone damage back Stark is going to have to give up his family but like the hero he is, he does what he has to do.

:ehh:
SecondhandGiantJanenschia-size_restricted.gif

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I keep hearing that the only way the Russo bros will do anymore Marvel movies is if they get guarantees that there will be Secret Wars, with them at the helm. The reason I want a pc scene, other than tradition, is because they just gained all these new, awesome characters, and they can be as vague as they want, while still introducing new characters, without even casting them. I know p4 is probably already decided, w/o the new additions, but still.
It's just the logistics of the current situation. SM Far from Home is the only movie in the can. Nothing from Phase 4 has even been filmed, no cast or directors have been hired. There is no team or production available to base a post credit scene on. Plus with what they had planned prior + all the returning characters I don't think they want to pigeonhole themselves with an actor, costume, plot point etc. This early in the Phase 4 I'm sure they are only comfortable with revealing film titles with maybe a new actor or two like last time.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Dont worry brehs, i know how Thanos gets defeated. Captain Marvel is gonna claim sexual harassment and he's doomed.

#MeTooMCU

Status
Not open for further replies.