Status
Not open for further replies.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
that last Vision story would be so great to put on the big screen leading into the Champions.

:banderas:

one can only wish.

:mjcry:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
:ufdup: You have been warned.

IMO the Universe will be split into chaos to undo the damage done by the Infinity Stones with unpredictable results.

Prior to this Stark finds out that Pepper is pregnant with his child. In order to roll the stone damage back Stark is going to have to give up his family but like the hero he is, he does what he has to do.

:ehh:

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ufdup: You have been warned.

IMO the Universe will be split into chaos to undo the damage done by the Infinity Stones with unpredictable results.

Prior to this Stark finds out that Pepper is pregnant with his child. In order to roll the stone damage back Stark is going to have to give up his family but like the hero he is, he does what he has to do.

:ehh:

Is this your theory or you got this from somewhere?

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Is this your theory or you got this from somewhere?

It's a mix of things.

Split Universe is mine. I haven't seen that anywhere else.
Pepper pregnant I have heard people suggest that happens.
Stark loses his family is mine.
Spiderman is far from home post Avengers ... not in Europe but lost in the Multiverse along with everyone else.
Reed Richards will be introduced later to fix it all. That's a Mr. Fantastic type problem.
I used to read load of comics. This is a way to let the MCU breathe and to let the various new heroes develop without treading on each others toes.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's a mix of things.

Split Universe is mine. I haven't seen that anywhere else.
Pepper pregnant I have heard people suggest that happens.
Stark loses his family is mine.
Spiderman is far from home post Avengers ... not in Europe but lost in the Multiverse along with everyone else.
Reed Richards will be introduced later to fix it all. That's a Mr. Fantastic type problem.
I used to read load of comics. This is a way to let the MCU breathe and to let the various new heroes develop without treading on each others toes.

Good theory

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Marvelfacts IG page says there are no after credits scenes.
I hear what other people are saying, about the finality of a move like this, but it would feel like leaving a major component out of the movie, and I want and expect my fukking post credit scene! Even if it was dp introducing himself into the fold, we need it

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I hear what other people are saying, about the finality of a move like this, but it would feel like leaving a major component out of the movie, and I want and expect my fukking post credit scene! Even if it was dp introducing himself into the fold, we need it
I would prefer one as well but that's what I heard from something close to an original source.
Comicon/ D23 is going down later in the summer and I expect a full Phase 4 reveal or I'll be pissed!

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
I would prefer one as well but that's what I heard from something close to an original source.
Comicon/ D23 is going down later in the summer and I expect a full Phase 4 reveal or I'll be pissed!
I keep hearing that the only way the Russo bros will do anymore Marvel movies is if they get guarantees that there will be Secret Wars, with them at the helm. The reason I want a pc scene, other than tradition, is because they just gained all these new, awesome characters, and they can be as vague as they want, while still introducing new characters, without even casting them. I know p4 is probably already decided, w/o the new additions, but still.

Status
Not open for further replies.