Not open for further replies.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
gettyimages-588289832-p_2016.jpg

I gotta find this statue in BK and take some pictures...:wow: gonna be epic...:salute:
that shyts over in Prospect Park.

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Naaaaaah!

When Cap and BP was running alongside each other...

theater was like,

"AWWWWWWW shyt!!!!!"
:gladbron::gladbron::gladbron:

on some real shyt, in the comics, thats probably always been my favorite team-up.
them two muthafukkas get together and shyt just gets real!!!
:banderas:

how Tony and them bytchass muthafukkas flipped on him in the Avengers/Panthers Quest cartoon.
:beli:

Bruuuhhh.. reading this makes me remember how good the Russos nailed that movie.

It was dope how they had BP runnin hella fast and Cap outran everyone else and caught up to him. Simple shyt like that was dope

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Bruuuhhh.. reading this makes me remember how good the Russos nailed that movie.

It was dope how they had BP runnin hella fast and Cap outran everyone else and caught up to him. Simple shyt like that was dope
yup.

someone said in one of these threads about how War Machine had all his kills from his battles with the Avengers marked on his armor.

i was like, "WHAAAAAAAAT?!?!?"

:ohhh:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Don’t have that much time to rewatch all the Mcu movies but I will def rewatch Avengers, Age of Ultron, Civil War and Infinity War before April 25th

I have 1 opening night ticket at 10:30 for the IMAX 3D showing but shiiiieeeeet, I see cats out here dropping $15000 for tix. I can wait to see the movie if it’s possible for me to flip a $15 ticket for $2000 :russ:

Just one a day from here on out.

You know if Gamoras world was given the option of one a day, her family would still be alive

Martha

Switch

All Star
Daps
Revisiting these mcu flicks, hadn’t realised how forgettable/bad some these villains were. Ultron :francis:

On to Ant Man

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Ok I predict the mid and end credits gonna be something related to the new upcoming characters
if they aren't gonna hint at the Fox characters or a massive bigger that Thanos over-arching bad, they shouldn't even bother with post credit scenes. how you gonna cap the culmination of ten years of movies with a hint at whoever the fukk Shang-chi is? Even if they show Spiderman boarding a plane or some shyt, that's not worthy of being the cherry on the Endgame sundae. unless they are planning something massive, don't fukk around. shyt, even if they are planning something massive AND having 2 other ones, scrap those.

only thing i can think other than a FF or X tease would be if they show whoever the fukk the Eternals main villain is and someone says something like "Thanos is dead." and they look like they are plotting something. also, said character would need to be extremely recognizable to comic fans and also a famous actor. they have to go huge with the post credit if they have one is basically what I'm babbling about.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
I just read a bunch of spoilers :snoop:

I hate the internet :mjcry: I cant unseen that shyt now
The Russo’s have stated several times that they HATE spoilers, and they ruin the movie going experience they use to get when going to see Star Wars as an example, and the wonder they would have watching the experience take place. Marvel has been actually employing PR firms to put out false spoilers, have done a ton of reshoots for trailers to throw people off, etc.. not saying the spoilers aren’t true, but they are also doing A LOT to try to throw people off track as well. I am guilty of watching all the spoiler shyt on YouTube, there are like 4 channels I watch that do all the “spoilers” every day, every single one of the ones that come up, and I honestly don’t feel like I have had anything ruined, as a matter of fact, some of the ones that everybody says sound the most likely, deal with shyt so advanced, I hope if they are true, they really break them down, because I still have no clue how that shyt works.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Don’t have that much time to rewatch all the Mcu movies but I will def rewatch Avengers, Age of Ultron, Civil War and Infinity War before April 25th

I have 1 opening night ticket at 10:30 for the IMAX 3D showing but shiiiieeeeet, I see cats out here dropping $15000 for tix. I can wait to see the movie if it’s possible for me to flip a $15 ticket for $2000 :russ:
FR, I am waiting until Monday to see it, me and my brother run a business together, we are meeting up in the morning at the building and leaving at about 11 to go see it in imax. Can’t fukking wait, but ima have to stay off the net the whole weekend.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
if they aren't gonna hint at the Fox characters or a massive bigger that Thanos over-arching bad, they shouldn't even bother with post credit scenes. how you gonna cap the culmination of ten years of movies with a hint at whoever the fukk Shang-chi is? Even if they show Spiderman boarding a plane or some shyt, that's not worthy of being the cherry on the Endgame sundae. unless they are planning something massive, don't fukk around. shyt, even if they are planning something massive AND having 2 other ones, scrap those.

only thing i can think other than a FF or X tease would be if they show whoever the fukk the Eternals main villain is and someone says something like "Thanos is dead." and they look like they are plotting something. also, said character would need to be extremely recognizable to comic fans and also a famous actor. they have to go huge with the post credit if they have one is basically what I'm babbling about.
Marvelfacts IG page says there are no after credits scenes.

Status
Not open for further replies.