Status
Not open for further replies.

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
Man was on Fandango to see it in Dolby atmos for 10pm on Thursday and only had the first row available. They had a 1030pm regular screen and that sh!t was almost sold out but I got the last decent seats.

They had way more screenings for this pre-realease. I would not be surprised if this does 1 billion worldwide for the opening weekend.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Man was on Fandango to see it in Dolby atmos for 10pm on Thursday and only had the first row available. They had a 1030pm regular screen and that sh!t was almost sold out but I got the last decent seats.

They had way more screenings for this pre-realease. I would not be surprised if this does 1 billion worldwide for the opening weekend.

I see that as in impossibility:ohhh:

But if that was to some how happen then:wow:

Martha

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
fukking got through. Opening night.

tenor.gif

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Fam I gotta ask where the hell do you live where first come first serve tickets are gonna work for a movie like "Endgame".

I live 10 minutes outside of Kansas City, Missouri (which is around the size of Miami, but obviously not a major city) and "Infinity War" was sold out completely. And it wasn't "premium" seats, it was just a regular theater. There was literally zero seats open by the time the movie started.

You act like cats are scrambling for tickets for fun or something. Most people won't be able to see this movie any time soon, unless they secure a ticket weeks in advance.

Fred.

I live in queens... :ld: I go to the theatres walk right up to the machine and get my ticket then go to the show...I don't wait online with cash and I COME SUPER EARLY!!!!!! :stopitslime: That's the whole point... even if the early shows are sold out in advance I get to the theaters and purchase them right when the theater opens at the machine... and it works everytime...:manny: I usually go to jamaica multiplex right there on the ave... I know it sucks but it's all I got I don't wanna go all the way to forrest hills or flushing... :snoop: We don't have those recliners like the fancy place on horrace harding we have the old seats so we don't have designated seats... first come first serve...:youngsabo:

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I usually go to jamaica multiplex right there on the ave... I know it sucks but it's all I got I don't wanna go all the way to forrest hills or flushing... :snoop: We don't have those recliners like the fancy place on horrace harding we have the old seats so we don't have designated seats... first come first serve...:youngsabo:
That's my backup plan. When all else fails, Jamaica. For some reason I've never seen a full theatre there. Think that's about to change tho...:francis:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Got through on ATOM, i just used my app so one ticket was free. Didnt want to risk having my girl try on her phone and we miss out on the seats. She getting us dinner afterwards lol. Dolby too so I'm going to cancel my regal tickets.

Status
Not open for further replies.