Status
Not open for further replies.

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Damn :jbhmm: already got 3D tix locked up for the 25th, reclining seats and middle of the theater. Seriously thinking I might have to go ahead and cop some more for Sat or Sunday the way brehs in here is struggling to get them. This will not be a one time viewing.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Bro is trolling. :francis:

Harmless joking.....

Not malicious trolling:russ:

But still there was legitimacy and truth to what’s being said.....

If cats can’t see it the first 4 days..... just go head and accept the fact they gonna have to see it during the week.

Stay out of this thread and away from folks who’ve seen it as best as they can

I see that’s what I’m gonna have to do and luckily due to work, it won’t be that hard. They only way I may even have a shot at seeing this is if I can catch like a 11:30 or later showing

Martha

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Harmless joking.....

Not malicious trolling:russ:

But still there was legitimacy and truth to what’s being said.....

If cats can’t see it the first 4 days..... just go head and accept the fact they gonna have to see it during the week.

Stay out of this thread and away from folks who’ve seen it as best as they can

I see that’s what I’m gonna have to do and luckily due to work, it won’t be that hard. They only way I may even have a shot at seeing this is if I can catch like a 11:30 or later showing

Martha

Ain't no escaping spoliers breh, this is avengers endgame we talmbout:mjgrin::mjcry:

You better lock up in a bunker :mjlol::francis:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Man I always cop tickets at the kiosk and walk right in...:mjlit: I don't need or have never needed to pre-order tickets...:mjlol: They got ya'll going cray trying to get the premium tickets for those recliners, :bryan: IDGAF my local theater is first come first serve, just show up early....:umad: I'm looking at everyone else on the line like...:mjlol:

Everyone of y'all think I'm crazy but I NEVER wait on the line anymore...:blessed:

Fam I gotta ask where the hell do you live where first come first serve tickets are gonna work for a movie like "Endgame".

I live 10 minutes outside of Kansas City, Missouri (which is around the size of Miami, but obviously not a major city) and "Infinity War" was sold out completely. And it wasn't "premium" seats, it was just a regular theater. There was literally zero seats open by the time the movie started.

You act like cats are scrambling for tickets for fun or something. Most people won't be able to see this movie any time soon, unless they secure a ticket weeks in advance.

Fred.

MostHatedBox

Boxstate's own
Supporter
Daps
Got my 7 tickets at 8:05 this morning....Fandango was shytty then, I had to check out as a guest
Okay im glad I wasnt trippin. I was trying to log in to get my Fandango points and it kept telling me my password was wrong when I know it wasnt. What a shyt show :what: Between that and the quick ass timer I got kicked out like 5 times.

Status
Not open for further replies.