Status
Not open for further replies.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
I'm gonna kill this motherfukker. :francis::snoop:

I get 3 tickets. One for me, one for my boy, and an extra one for him. Get it thru fandango. I sent him the screen shot and he asked if I knew that I can connect my amc stubs account. I said I have A-list not stubs and getting into the amc app to check my account info was impossible. He asked if I can cancel my order and he'll do it under his. I do and he goes in and is able to get two tickets in the row behind the one I had and tells me to get the one next to him. So I've gone from having 3 tickets to waiting in the queue for 1. :snoop:

L of the year, brehs.:francis:

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Man was on Fandango to see it in Dolby atmos for 10pm on Thursday and only had the first row available. They had a 1030pm regular screen and that sh!t was almost sold out but I got the last decent seats.

They had way more screenings for this pre-realease. I would not be surprised if this does 1 billion worldwide for the opening weekend.

2 of the most important words when its comes to movies.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Got my ticket no problem. I guess the nerds ain't that heavy in the DMV. Reclining seats, almost right in the middle and 3D baby!

*Opening day 6pm
Nah you crazy.
Check out the Richmond Comic Con happening soon.
It's gonna be nuts.
I'm taking the fam to the Comic Con in Raleigh, NC in a few months. This will be my third consecutive year. I'm taking the whole fam this time.

Last edited:

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
On and off for over 3 hours, finally copped my ticket thru Atom. Thursday night 10pm, had to settle for Regal.

IMAX. 3D. RPX, which I hope is comparable (enough) to Dolby. The auditorium itself holds 350+ capacity, and only some front row was available aside from the seat I got. Can’t wait, gon be lit :blessed:

Gotta try and snab one more showing over that weekend for my mother.

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
I left the window open since 9am or so.
Went to lunch at 12.
Got back to the office at 1 and saw I had 15 minutes left.
Soon as it let me in, I grabbed 7 tickets, and the seat selection showed the Dolby theater was about 95% empty.
Bottom line, just because the websites are struggling to keep up with the traffic, it doesn't mean your local theater is anywhere near sold out.
Just keep trying.

Yup, the sites are just dealing with more traffic than normal but the casual fan ain't buying a ticket three weeks out.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
I'm gonna kill this motherfukker. :francis::snoop:

I get 3 tickets. One for me, one for my boy, and an extra one for him. Get it thru fandango. I sent him the screen shot and he asked if I knew that I can connect my amc stubs account. I said I have A-list not stubs and getting into the amc app to check my account info was impossible. He asked if I can cancel my order and he'll do it under his. I do and he goes in and is able to get two tickets in the row behind the one I had and tells me to get the one next to him. So I've gone from having 3 tickets to waiting in the queue for 1. :snoop:

L of the year, brehs.:francis:
I would've had to cuss his ass out. Linking that account ain't that damn serious. I had a minor panic when I bought my tickets the first time it errored out and made me start back over. Luckily there was a short queue and my tickets were still available.

Status
Not open for further replies.