a3YMXqV.jpg

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I'm gonna kill this motherfukker. :francis::snoop:

I get 3 tickets. One for me, one for my boy, and an extra one for him. Get it thru fandango. I sent him the screen shot and he asked if I knew that I can connect my amc stubs account. I said I have A-list not stubs and getting into the amc app to check my account info was impossible. He asked if I can cancel my order and he'll do it under his. I do and he goes in and is able to get two tickets in the row behind the one I had and tells me to get the one next to him. So I've gone from having 3 tickets to waiting in the queue for 1. :snoop:

L of the year, brehs.:francis:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I was put in a line and said the line was paused so i was like fukk it

Ill see it when i see it and avoid spoilers until then :yeshrug:
I left the window open since 9am or so.
Went to lunch at 12.
Got back to the office at 1 and saw I had 15 minutes left.
Soon as it let me in, I grabbed 7 tickets, and the seat selection showed the Dolby theater was about 95% empty.
Bottom line, just because the websites are struggling to keep up with the traffic, it doesn't mean your local theater is anywhere near sold out.
Just keep trying.

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
Just copped my ticket for the Thursday night showing at Phipps :blessed:, not letting none of these clowns ruin the movie for me before I even get a chance to go see it. And I didn’t purchase a ticket for my shorty cause her ass always falls asleep in the movies, and it would be disrespectful to Marvel and my wallet if I let her do that again :ufdup:

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I got 2 pairs of tickets one for Dolby one for IMAX . . .lordy the Dolby is at the spot i usually go to the imax at the one I dont go to hmm

Status
Not open for further replies.