Status
Not open for further replies.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
If you know the tickets gonna be sold out, why would you show up to the theater hoping to see the movie? :gucci:

Man I always cop tickets at the kiosk and walk right in...:mjlit: I don't need or have never needed to pre-order tickets...:mjlol: They got ya'll going cray trying to get the premium tickets for those recliners, :bryan: IDGAF my local theater is first come first serve, just show up early....:umad: I'm looking at everyone else on the line like...:mjlol:

Everyone of y'all think I'm crazy but I NEVER wait on the line anymore...:blessed:

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
“You could not live with your own failure. Look where that brought you... back to me.”

tumblr_om0s414n2Y1t6599fo3_540.gifv
my brothr text me that just now:wow::wow::wow:
thanos is cocky outcheaaa:wow::whoa:

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
Some of y’all gonna have to chalk it up and see this shyt like that Sunday or Monday:mjlol:

:mjlol: At how this shyt is perfectly balanced and only half of y’all getting tickets

Just like Thanos saying how all things should be:lolbron:

Martha

I don't even think tickets are sold out yet. It's just that these sites, on the back end, can't handle this large amount of requests. I can't even get tickets for Hellboy right now.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I just want to say fukk Fandango. Them sorry fukks just emailed me 10 minutes ago to tell me that tickets are now on sale smdh. Waiting on that alert I'd have fukked around and missed it all.
I'm mad because I only go to Alamo for movies now but they were letting people from Fandango purchase tickets so a lot of people won't be able to get their collectible glasses, because that shyt is sold out at Alamo til like Monday of the next week unless you want to see that shyt early in the AM times.

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Man I always cop tickets at the kiosk and walk right in...:mjlit: I don't need or have never needed to pre-order tickets...:mjlol: They got ya'll going cray trying to get the premium tickets for those recliners, :bryan: IDGAF my local theater is first come first serve, just show up early....:umad: I'm looking at everyone else on the line like...:mjlol:

Everyone of y'all think I'm crazy but I NEVER wait on the line anymore...:blessed:
Sound like a peon

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Some of y’all gonna have to chalk it up and see this shyt like that Sunday or Monday:mjlol:

:mjlol: At how this shyt is perfectly balanced and only half of y’all getting tickets

Just like Thanos saying how all things should be:lolbron:

Martha
they might as well:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
i just hope they avoid spoilers:mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.