Not open for further replies.

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
AMC site still down.
erFKFzg.png

How is it 2019 and your site can't handle this level of traffic? It's not like this movie came out of the clear blue sky. It's not like the last movie wasn't one of the biggest of all time.

I just don't get not being prepared for this.

What's crazy is I waited until like, 2 pm last year and still got tickets for the first showing on opening day. It's one of the few benefits of living in Missouri. So whenever the site comes back up, I expect I'll be able to get tickets....but I'm not sitting here refreshing this shyt all day. One of my boys is watching the site too.

Fred.

Atom and Fandango source from AMC so their sites are down as well.

I'll just see this in May. Ridiculous how poorly this has been handled by the chains.

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Atom and Fandango source from AMC so their sites are down as well.

I'll just see this in May. Ridiculous how poorly this has been handled by the chains.

Yeah I'm sure they are just calling AMCs API, and because AMC is having issues they are too naturally. I was shocked how quick Regal worked but I assume that's because everyone with A List was trying to get their tickets, but for this movie I just said eff it lol.

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I don’t know why y’all shocked a movie that been in anticipation over the last 3 years or let’s be real 11 years is causing so much issue online.

Everyone wants to see this movie, there was no way to prepare for this and no matter what they could’ve done, this was destined to happen.

This is the results of creating great movies and stories over a long period of time

Martha
Nah breh you can’t give these chains a pass:francis:
They know that the traffic would be crazy to buy tickets:francis:
I question if they even prepared :francis:
Like fix yo damn servers:hhh:

RawDogBandit

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis/ATL
Woke up late and somehow was able to secure tickets for the 6pm showing(Damn Atom app was acting up :stopitslime:so i got on my Mac and went to fandango)

My seats D8/D9. Of course wanted to be higher but I wasn’t taking any chances.

The second time I go see it I’ll sit moreso in the middle

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Nah breh you can’t give these chains a pass:francis:
They know that the traffic would be crazy to buy tickets:francis:
I question if they even prepared :francis:
Like fix yo damn servers:hhh:

And the Avengers both on Titan and Wakanda knew Thanos was coming and they still couldn’t stop him

This is art imitating life:lolbron:

Martha

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
got my ticket and it came flawlessly to my e-mail...the closest theater near me for the 7 pm showing was half sold out so i had to buy quick lol. Depending on how much work I have to do for that week, I will either be working from home OR taking a day off

Status
Not open for further replies.