Status
Not open for further replies.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Y'all doing TOO much just for tickets knowing full and well this movie gonna be sold out from jump...:what: just show up and buy the tickets in person like everybody else man...:mjlol:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
giphy.gif

This is me looking at all y’all get y’all tickets or attempt.

Because of this festival my job throwing my city and my role as upper project management for it and needing to be on the ground for it. I can’t even attempt to look at times.:francis:

This shyt it 2 festivals in one and is a 2 week event from Apr26-May6

I have no idea when I’m gonna see this movie:mjcry:

I’m gonna have to just slide in sometime as we get closer and I see what my availability is. I just hope everything don’t be completely sold out by then:lupe:

Martha

En Sabah Nur

The First
Daps
Reppin
Survival of the fittest
Y'all doing TOO much just for tickets knowing full and well this movie gonna be sold out from jump...:what: just show up and buy the tickets in person like everybody else man...:mjlol:
If you know the tickets gonna be sold out, why would you show up to the theater hoping to see the movie? :gucci:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
AMC site still down.
erFKFzg.png

How is it 2019 and your site can't handle this level of traffic? It's not like this movie came out of the clear blue sky. It's not like the last movie wasn't one of the biggest of all time.

I just don't get not being prepared for this.

What's crazy is I waited until like, 2 pm last year and still got tickets for the first showing on opening day. It's one of the few benefits of living in Missouri. So whenever the site comes back up, I expect I'll be able to get tickets....but I'm not sitting here refreshing this shyt all day. One of my boys is watching the site too.

Fred.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps

Didnt realize till new one dropped today that the last one had his old weapon that was destroyed and the new one had the current one :dahell:

Same weapon in both trailers. This one just showed it from over CM shoulder and we could see it. The other trailer showed from over Thor's shoulder so it was harder to see the blade. I thought the same thing when I saw the 2nd trailer but it's the right weapon.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Keep thinking that. When Infinity War dropped I bought my ticket ahead of time. I showed up and there was a line at least 100 deep hoping to buy tickets. This was to buy tickets for a showing an hour later. I'm pretty sure that shyt ended up selling out even though they had 5 screens dedicated to the movie. Meanwhile I was able to show up right at showtime and walk right on in to my assigned seat knowing I had a great view waiting for me.

I took my daughter second week and figured we'd just walk up being it was the second weekend. Every showing for the next six hours was already sold out. Went to another theater and they was sold out for the day. We went at around 2 pm on a Saturday. Finally found one theater in town showing it so bought tickets online (no assigned seating) the only seats open were in the first two rows.

Since then I ain't fukking around and hoping to walk up and get tickets.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I don’t know why y’all shocked a movie that been in anticipation over the last 3 years or let’s be real 11 years is causing so much issue online.

Everyone wants to see this movie, there was no way to prepare for this and no matter what they could’ve done, this was destined to happen.

This is the results of creating great movies and stories over a long period of time

Martha

Status
Not open for further replies.