Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Me too breh. At this point I'd rather see it period than not at all.
As long as the seats recline I'm good. I need to be comfortable as possible for 3+ hours from start to finish.

Regal was the only thing that worked for me earlier and I HATE their theaters. AMCs seating is far superior to Regal. I'm going to keep an eye out though when AMC comes back online and see if I can get tickets through them with my A List.

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
my tickets are in my apple wallet and i got the email confirmation. look like AMC took down their whole thing.

I printed my ticket out. For some reason this time they didn't include the option to text me a ticket but oh well. :manny: It sounds like none of these places were prepared despite knowing this movie was going to do gangbusters.

Daps
nikkas in line like

tenor.gif

:mjlol:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I printed my ticket out. For some reason this time they didn't include the option to text me a ticket but oh well. :manny: It sounds like none of these places were prepared despite knowing this movie was going to do gangbusters.

yeah BP and Infinity War weren't this bad. I guess this is a lesson learned for them. This was as bad as an iPhone release back in the day or a Yeezy release lol.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Thought I was getting my tickets early until I checked that reserved seating chart on Fandango :damn:

If any of you brehs are trying to see it opening weekend I suggest you get your tickets now. :mjcry:

I worked at the Movies in HS and when stuff like this happens they would typically keep adding later shows (I remember them doing it for Dark Knight), but this was before the seat reservation stuff was common.

Status
Not open for further replies.