hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Admit it, you were just looking for a reason to cop some new shyt. :Egregious1:

lkCl1N3.gif

Can't say you're wrong breh.

I copped the OG black/silver Jordan 5's for "Infinity War". Might have to do the OG black/red Jordan 6's for "Endgame".
Perfectly balanced, as all things should be.
LR15pkB.png

Fred.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
I think they should setup the Annihilation event for the cosmic universe. GOTG is continuing and Captain Marvel is out there along with Thor and Skrulls/Kree etc.. it's time to set that shyt up

:ohlawd:

Annihilation would take even longer to setup than Infinity War with all the moving pieces and characters they'd have to introduce. Not to mention they'd have to shift the focus to the cosmic side of things for more than half their releases.

Still, Annihilation. :JamesBroehs:

It remains one of my Top 10 comic book arcs of all time. :ohlawd:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Annihilation would take even longer to setup than Infinity War with all the moving pieces and characters they'd have to introduce. Not to mention they'd have to shift the focus to the cosmic side of things for more than half their releases.

Still, Annihilation. :JamesBroehs:

It remains one of my Top 10 comic book arcs of all time. :ohlawd:

Whatever it takes!:killmongermad:

Martha

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
The good old days .. For those who are saying that powers were inconsistent, that is also true in the comics. Beast got more durable when he moved to the Avengers. And in reality for the really strong characters they would have to tip-toe around and handle everything with extreme care all the time. Even an involuntary twitch or sneeze could cause massive damage.

DyWOaxL.jpg

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Someone would have to dig up the exact quote but I could've swore Feige said they aren't doing any more long ass arcs.

There will be arcs but not like what they did in the last decade. Where it's 20+ movies leading to a finale. That's some once-in-a-lifetime shyt.

They'll probably do mini-arcs like 4-5 movies deep. Not saying this makes "Annihilation" or "Secret Wars" or anything impossible....but it ain't gonna be 10+ movies leading up to it. Which is better to me anyway.

Fred.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
The good old days .. For those who are saying that powers were inconsistent, that is also true in the comics. Beast got more durable when he moved to the Avengers. And in reality for the really strong characters they would have to tip-toe around and handle everything with extreme care all the time. Even an involuntary twitch or sneeze could cause massive damage.

DyWOaxL.jpg
I remember this shyt!
:russ:

Beast on some, "whelp! Its been fun!!"
:deadmanny:

Status
Not open for further replies.