Status
Not open for further replies.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I actually thought Vulture was a great villain. Probably one of my top 5 MCU villains. I actually had never really cared much about the character up until Homecoming and I liked his plight.:ehh:

that car scene with him and Peter was masterfully done.

Child_Of_God

Love is a long road.
Daps
Reppin
Washington D.C.
I'd actually be surprised if at least Cap and Widow don't die in this. A good chance Rhodey and Hawkeye are gone too. Tony could go either way for me, personally I don't see it happening because it wouldn't feel thematically right for both Cap and Tony to go

Hawkeye isn’t gonna die.

momma

All Star
Daps
Hawkeye isn’t gonna die.

Personally I hope not because he's been underutilized and I'd like to see him do more in the future, but realistically he'd just be getting shoved to a 5th/6th role in the teamup movies, and also they're not showing any signs of wanting to continue his story in meaningful ways. Endgame feels like the last stop for him. They're also planting the seeds for Kate Bishop to take over and avenge him. + Any stories they want to tell in the future about Hawkeye can be done in flashback movies, i.e. the Black Widow solo, because Hawkeye is a vet and a family man at this point in the movies. He's already at the end of his career.

Child_Of_God

Love is a long road.
Daps
Reppin
Washington D.C.
Personally I hope not because he's been underutilized and I'd like to see him do more in the future, but realistically he'd just be getting shoved to a 5th/6th role in the teamup movies, and also they're not showing any signs of wanting to continue his story in meaningful ways. Endgame feels like the last stop for him. They're also planting the seeds for Kate Bishop to take over and avenge him. + Any stories they want to tell in the future about Hawkeye can be done in flashback movies, i.e. the Black Widow solo, because Hawkeye is a vet and a family man at this point in the movies. He's already at the end of his career.

There’s rumors of Hawkeye getting his on TV show set after the events of endgame where he is training kate bishop to take over his role and plus Jeremy Reener contract isn’t up yet. He is far from done.

momma

All Star
Daps
There’s rumors of Hawkeye getting his on TV show set after the events of endgame where he is training kate bishop to take over his role and plus Jeremy Reener contract isn’t up yet. He is far from done.

Like I said, they can still kill him off and make more stuff with him in the future in a flashback capacity, like what they're doing with Loki, because he's already seasoned by the time we meet him in Thor so there's a lot of space for storytelling there. The contract doesn't really mean anything

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
Cap is definitely done because his arc is pretty much over. Peggy, Bucky, his relationship with Tony, his role in a modern world, dealing with moral and personal ambiguities. Endgame will wrap up any plot threads and bring his journey to a close. In addition, Cap (and all his ideologies) is much more of a symbol in the universe than Tony, just like Superman. For him to die is more sensible thematically, like a Christ trope. It'd feel weird for him to stick around, especially when the last 2/3 movies he's been in have all centered around him feeling out of place, out of time, and alienated.

Tony still has a lot of plot threads that logically should continue. He has Pepper, Peter, a wedding they were talking about, and seeds have been planted of a kid on the way. Tony has always been meant to survive (the cave escape, stranded in space and somehow finding a way home, paranoia of having survivor's guilt), Cap since his first movie has always been meant to die (sacrificing himself like 50 times, laying down his shield). I could easily see Endgame wrapping up with Tony's big wedding, then Tony retiring and only sporadically appearing in future MCU movies as a "consultant" or super big surprise.

Hmm...I’m wondering if Tony will get a happy ending. Seems like things have gotten progressively worse for him since the Avengers team formed. He’s taken a lot of losses. One scene in trailer that had me wondering is when Cap was carrying a coffin. Could that be Tony inside? I doubt it but so wouldn’t be surprised.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Hmm...I’m wondering if Tony will get a happy ending. Seems like things have gotten progressively worse for him since the Avengers team formed. He’s taken a lot of losses. One scene in trailer that had me wondering is when Cap was carrying a coffin. Could that be Tony inside? I doubt it but so wouldn’t be surprised.
That's a scene from CW. Peggy Carter is inside the coffin.
Please stop theorizing people. You don't know what you are talking about. lol

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
Ya crazy saying Cap should die.

We def need that “Secret Avengers” movie:

Imagine this team tryna trackdown an insane Nick Fury LMD with all of Nick Fury’s memories

Secret_avengers.jpg

Of course you’d have to replace some of the members who haven’t debuted in tha MCU.

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
That's a scene from CW. Peggy Carter is inside the coffin.
Please stop theorizing people. You don't know what you are talking about. lol

Ah that’s right! :snoop:Ain’t gonna stop me theorizing though lol! Besides, we have over a month left so it’s all we can do until then:yeshrug:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Arguably the best scene in the MCU.

That car ride :wow: the tension!

I was actually shocked when Adrian answered the door when he went to pick up Liz.

Michael Keaton killed it...he always does his thing tho. Great actor.

Yeah, he was more intimidating WITHOUT the mech suit..

(if only Bree could act like that :patrice:)

Status
Not open for further replies.