Status
Not open for further replies.

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Like I said, they can still kill him off and make more stuff with him in the future in a flashback capacity, like what they're doing with Loki, because he's already seasoned by the time we meet him in Thor so there's a lot of space for storytelling there. The contract doesn't really mean anything
I don’t think Hawkeye is dying in Endgame based off the fact that this film is the conclusion to the 22 prior films and they seem like they want to make an impact based off who dies, and Hawkeye is in Falcon/Wong territory where he isn’t a big enough character to be killed off to really impact the audience heavily

It’ll most likely be Iron Man or Cap that either gets killed, sacrifices themselves or gets stuck in a different timeline to withhold whatever they’re gonna do to fix the Thanos snap

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
GOTDAMN!!!!:damn:

Was watching one of the NCAA games and on a commercial break they just dropped an Endgame commercial. Everyone in this bar/restaurant just stopped to watch it.:ahh:

I thought Marvel was gonna take they foot off DCs neck and let them breath a little bit with they marketing so they won’t kill Shazaam:heh:

But Mouse like “fukk that!! Whatever it takes”:umad:

April 26:banderas:

Martha

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
GOTDAMN!!!!:damn:

Was watching one of the NCAA games and on a commercial break they just dropped an Endgame commercial. Everyone in this bar/restaurant just stopped to watch it.:ahh:

I thought Marvel was gonna take they foot off DCs neck and let them breath a little bit with they marketing so they won’t kill Shazaam:heh:

But Mouse like “fukk that!! Whatever it takes”:umad:

April 26:banderas:

Martha

:marvelthanos: #WHATEVERITTAKES

Status
Not open for further replies.