Status
Not open for further replies.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I want Doom, but not just big bad and then nameless/faceless minions. I want Doom and an elite core of villains with their own inspirations and motivations.

Marvel can't get a pass for their shallow villains beyond this phase. It's gotta improve.
Lowkey they've already done much better recently, of the last 6 movies we had

Vulture - Good
Hela - Alright
Killmonger - Great villain
Thanos - Great Villain
Ghost - Alright
Yon Rogg - Bad

Thats essentially 5/6 with two knocking it out of the park. Thats much better than before when it was basically just Loki and everyone was else was trash.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
its a slow ass day for me right now.
:francis:

but i was just thinking tho.

itd be ill as hell if they (at some point) got to that Captain America Unity Squad Avengers.
that was a dope ass story arc imo.
that woud be ridiculous on the big screen!

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Once they develop the X franchise, I'd like to see Onslaught :yeshrug:

But we need Doom first. :ufdup:
Onslaught the manifestation of Professor X and Magneto’s mental capacities in physical form.

:lordhavemercy:
That would be extraordinary

He killed mad heroes.

Bring in Franklin Richards to do him in :noah:

Last edited:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Cap gotta finally say, “AVENGERS.. ASSEMBLE” in this film

This is the perfect time for him to drop that line

Also, have any scans from the interviews in Empire about this movie leaked yet?

Don’t worry....

She will say it:troll:

giphy.gif

Strongest Avenger, new leader:troll:

Martha

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
Once they develop the X franchise, I'd like to see Onslaught :yeshrug:

But we need Doom first. :ufdup:

Ah Onslaught! That would be intriguing! I’m In for Doom as well as he poses a threat on a cosmic scale. Only thing I would worry about with Onslaught as a villain is that there are so many moving parts as to establishing him, I think Marvel couldn’t due that story justice. Doom would be a safer bet I think.

momma

All Star
Daps
I'd actually be surprised if at least Cap and Widow don't die in this. A good chance Rhodey and Hawkeye are gone too. Tony could go either way for me, personally I don't see it happening because it wouldn't feel thematically right for both Cap and Tony to go

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan

Whatever it takes....sounds pretty scary when you think about it. Some serious sacrifices will be made for sure. There is no way that things will end smoothly. My money is that it started with Ironman and Ironman will end it.

Side Note: Thanos actually made his first appearance in an Ironman comic book so this goes really deep between those two. Tony has to finish it in my opinion.

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
I'd actually be surprised if at least Cap and Widow don't die in this. A good chance Rhodey and Hawkeye are gone too. Tony could go either way for me, personally I don't see it happening because it wouldn't feel thematically right for both Cap and Tony to go

Cap is 50/50 but I think Ironman will definitely die in my opinion. I think he goes all in on stopping Thanos as he feels fully responsible for what has happened. Losing Peter has brought this to the boiling point. He ain’t using no half-measures for this final battle.

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Lowkey they've already done much better recently, of the last 6 movies we had

Vulture - Good
Hela - Alright
Killmonger - Great villain
Thanos - Great Villain
Ghost - Alright
Yon Rogg - Bad

Thats essentially 5/6 with two knocking it out of the park. Thats much better than before when it was basically just Loki and everyone was else was trash.

I actually thought Vulture was a great villain. Probably one of my top 5 MCU villains. I actually had never really cared much about the character up until Homecoming and I liked his plight.:ehh:

momma

All Star
Daps
Cap is 50/50 but I think Ironman will definitely die in my opinion. I think he goes all in on stopping Thanos as he feels fully responsible for what has happened. Losing Peter has brought this to the boiling point. He ain’t using no half-measures for this final battle.

Cap is definitely done because his arc is pretty much over. Peggy, Bucky, his relationship with Tony, his role in a modern world, dealing with moral and personal ambiguities. Endgame will wrap up any plot threads and bring his journey to a close. In addition, Cap (and all his ideologies) is much more of a symbol in the universe than Tony, just like Superman. For him to die is more sensible thematically, like a Christ trope. It'd feel weird for him to stick around, especially when the last 2/3 movies he's been in have all centered around him feeling out of place, out of time, and alienated.

Tony still has a lot of plot threads that logically should continue. He has Pepper, Peter, a wedding they were talking about, and seeds have been planted of a kid on the way. Tony has always been meant to survive (the cave escape, stranded in space and somehow finding a way home, paranoia of having survivor's guilt), Cap since his first movie has always been meant to die (sacrificing himself like 50 times, laying down his shield). I could easily see Endgame wrapping up with Tony's big wedding, then Tony retiring and only sporadically appearing in future MCU movies as a "consultant" or super big surprise.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.