Status
Not open for further replies.

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
Not if it doesn't have anything to vibrate/bounce off of. There is no air in space so the sound won't make it to your ears.

If you were able to survive w/o a helmet all you'd be able to do is feel your vocal cords vibrate. You wouldn't hear anything.
giphy.gif

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Not if it doesn't have anything to vibrate/bounce off of. There is no air in space so the sound won't make it to your ears.

If you were able to survive w/o a helmet all you'd be able to do is feel your vocal cords vibrate. You wouldn't hear anything.

Hearing is vibration breh. The noise would get transmitted through your skull. Like how you cover your ears but can still hear your heart beat.

Also tech: New MIT Laser Device Whispers Secret Sounds Into Your Ear

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
I think he's alluding to Galactus at the end there, which makes sense because he's the obvious choice for the next major villain.

The next major villain arch is how to get back home. Reality (The Universe) will be partitioned randomly. Hence Spider-Man will be "FAR FROM HOME". All the Avengers will be scattered throughout the multiverse. Reed Richards will sort it out eventually - as he is the one Marvel hero most likely to do it. I think Kang is more likely than Galactus if they include a big villain at some point as he is pan-time/pan-dimensional. Galactus would just be Thanos v2

Feige said this is a fundamental change to the MCU. Plus they are not going to repeat the same "big-bad coming to get us" story again.

Last edited:

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
Maybe the Skrulls will be the next major villains . I know that in Captain Marvel they were seen as the good guys, but I can see a few bad ones falling through the cracks. Possibly could start the Skrull Invasion which would lead to the real Civil War. This can be pulled off now since all the characters are officially now in play.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Maybe the Skrulls will be the next major villains . I know that in Captain Marvel they were seen as the good guys, but I can see a few bad ones falling through the cracks. Possibly could start the Skrull Invasion which would lead to the real Civil War. This can be pulled off now since all the characters are officially now in play.

There are likely more bad Skrulls than good Skrulls out there. Especially with that time in between CM and after Endgame.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
The next big bad should be none other than DOOM.

Every major hero has some sort of beef with Doom. Black Panther, Captain Marvel, hell even Ant Man.
This would be my choice, especially since i'm not as big a fan of the intergalatic comicbook arcs as the earth bound ones.
They can do it similiar to Thor, where Loki is introduced in the origin film then returns in the Avengers as the main villian.
Doom is introduced in FF4 then maybe an end credits scene in Black Panther 2 before being the primary villian in the Avengers 5.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
The next big bad should be none other than DOOM.

Every major hero has some sort of beef with Doom. Black Panther, Captain Marvel, hell even Ant Man.
I want Doom, but not just big bad and then nameless/faceless minions. I want Doom and an elite core of villains with their own inspirations and motivations.

Marvel can't get a pass for their shallow villains beyond this phase. It's gotta improve.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

Once they develop the X franchise, I'd like to see Onslaught :yeshrug:

But we need Doom first. :ufdup:

Status
Not open for further replies.