Reppin
Brooklyn, NY

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Fake scenes in the trailers confirmed :ohhh:

I can only imagine the Russo be having the Steph Curry “Troll face” when they be making these cats film scenes they no damn well ain’t gonna be in the movie and it’s nothing more than a decoy:mjlol:

Martha

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They've been doing the fake scenes in trailers for a while now. I remember reading an article where some writer was bytching about how it wasn't right or fair or some shyt after Infinity War came out.

I like it. We don't need to know everything about a movie before it comes out, and the obsession people have with picking apart every second of a trailer makes these movies less fun.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I don’t care what anybody says, there will be some kind of FF or Fox character reference in this movie.

The biggest Marvel movie ever comes out a little over a month after the deal is finalized.

The timing can’t be this big of a coincidence.

Na.... I think they gonna save EVERYTHING for Comicon or that D23 shyt

Like this probably gonna be the year one should go if you can

Martha

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
Question. When Thanos was giving work to Banner, was that his natural strength or was it backed by the stone? Maw was super chill letting him fight. I assumed when ever the film focused on him charging the gauntlet, he was using the gems’ energy.

Welcome to the world of comics, fam :lolbron:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I don’t care what anybody says, there will be some kind of FF or Fox character reference in this movie.

The biggest Marvel movie ever comes out a little over a month after the deal is finalized.

The timing can’t be this big of a coincidence.

Not saying it's impossible but I seriously doubt it.

The world premiere of this movie is less than a month away. They were showing a 3 hour cut of it weeks ago. It's been done a while now.

Fred.

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I stayed away from all spoilers but i assume with how far the marvel universe expands the avengers cant be the only ones pissed about the extinction level event. Thanos now is the most wanted being alive and higher levels of beings will want that work.

We saw that the watchers exist and im sure it will be a surprise to see who helped antman leave the quantum zone with knowledge of how to reverse shyt. After they murder him maybe thats when we get an after credit scene of death recognizing and ressurecting him saying that he got more work to do

:gladbron:

:blessed:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
As far as talking in space w/o a helmet, there is nothing for the sound waves to bounce off of so you'd wouldn't be able to hear anything.

There is a reason that line from "Alien" strikes true.

"In space no one can hear you scream."

But them using coms would allow them to hear tho, obviously.

However this is a comic book movie, I think reality has been tossed out the window a long time ago. :heh:

in space you can hear yourself scream breh.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
in space you can hear yourself scream breh.

Not if it doesn't have anything to vibrate/bounce off of. There is no air in space so the sound won't make it to your ears.

If you were able to survive w/o a helmet all you'd be able to do is feel your vocal cords vibrate. You wouldn't hear anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.