Status
Not open for further replies.

QuintessentialMan

Banned
Supporter
Daps
The Leviathans better be featured in the final battle scene of Endgame!!!

That 1 minute cameo in “Infinity Wars” was not enough.

latest

Plus, I’d like the Black Order to be ressurected n have a better showing.

You know at first(like the first 3 watches) I also thought Black order didnt show out during the movie but upon later viewings, they actually all did amazingly.

Black Dwarf was giving Iron Man PROBLEMS. Had to get saved by Wong and Spiderman. In the end it was just a lucky spur of the moment quick thinking move that got him.

Ebony casually subdued and made off with Doctor Strange. In the end he was ambushed by 2/3 enemies at once and got a bit over confident. he held it down though.

In Scotland Proxima should have done an energy blast against Cap instead of throwing her staff at him, by throwing it to Cap she gave the Secret avengers the only chance they had at doing any damage. So when Cap threw Black widow the staff she attacked Corvus low, and Falcon attacked him high (They had to fight him 2 on 1. Im pretty sure the secret avengers had time to plan their attack, it was all so smooth) Black widow was able to stab him only because of the 2 on 1. Corvus ended up dying later from getting cheaply stabbed from the back. He held it down IMO.

Proxima herself was fighting Cap and Black widow Hand to hand at the same time for while, which was crazy. She was also about to strait murder black widow 1v1 but for Wanda's intervention.

All in all it doesnt seem like it but the black order was actually badass when you look at it.

Last edited:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
You know at first(like the first 3 watches) I also thought Black order didnt show out during the movie but upon later viewings, they actually all did amazingly.

Black Dwarf was giving Iron Man PROBLEMS. Had to get saved by Wong and Spiderman. In the end it was just a lucky spur of the moment quick thinking move that got him.

Ebony casually subdued and made off with Doctor Strange. In the end he was ambushed by 2/3 enemies at once and got a bit over confident. he held it down though.

In Scotland Proxima should have done an energy blast against Cap instead of throwing her staff at him, by throwing it to Cap she gave the Secret avengers the only chance they had at doing any damage. So when Cap threw Black widow the staff she attacked Corvus low, and Falcon attacked him high (They had to fight him 2 on 1. Im pretty sure the secret avengers had time to plan their attack, it was all so smooth) Black widow was able to stab him only because of the 2 on 1. Corvus ended up dying later from getting cheaply stabbed from the back. He held it down IMO.

Proxima herself was fighting Cap and Black widow Hand to hand at the same time for while, which was crazy. She was also about to strait murder black widow 1v1 but for Wanda's intervention.

All in all it doesnt seem like it but the black order was actually badass when you look at it.
I agree,
in fact all of them had to be defeated by trickery. But in a straight one Thanos and everyone in the black order gave everyone they fought problems before being ganged up on

Thanos vs Hulk = Hulk takes a savage L
Ebony Maw vs Strange = Strange takes an L Easily
Black Dwarf vs Iron Man = Gave Iron Man that Work with little effort before being ganged up on by spiderman and wong.
Proxima vs Widow = was about to merk her despite Okoye's Help before being ambushed by Scarlett Witch.
Corbis vs Cap = Was about to murder Cap before getting a taste of his own medicine and getting snuck by Vision. (nice callback)

I think the only problem is that all of them died. They probably should've let Ebony Maw, and Proxima Survive. Black Dwarf was redundant because Thanos is already a big tank. Corbis is redundant because Proxima seems to have the same skillset. This is movie where most of the heroes all die anyways. You could've let Proxima & Ebony each catch a body before escaping with Thanos, then have them get killed in End Game.

bigillwill06

All Star
Daps
Yea black order was slightly dwarfed, I mean how do you get lucky FOUR times in a row beating the most powerful villain team in the universe. Remember they had just destroyed the entire nova corp for the power stone, which was something ronin couldn't do with the power stone. Anyways as much as they did or didn't dwarf there powers doesn't really get me. Its more how grimy they did Drax. In the comics he's ultra powerful warrior who can seemingly fight anybody but in the MCU he's just some lumbering off constantly getting his ass beat. Vision is a lil clumsy as well. Those stiff as energy beams with no aim:russ:. And a punk ass simp as well:francis:

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
I think the Black Order was also downplayed a bit to make it seem like the good guys had a shot at beating Thanos. Everything in IW was a misdirect.

- "We have a Hulk"
- Loki trying to stab him
- Gamorra dreamstabbing him
- The Titan ambush
- Thor smashing him with his hammer

I would add the good guys besting the Black Order brehs to that list of 'ok so you're saying there is a chance we can stop him :ohhh:" and then ending up :picard:

Status
Not open for further replies.