Status
Not open for further replies.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Man, if/when they announce those Infinity War/Endgame double features before the official release...

Those shyts might be a bit pricey but I might strongly consider it :patrice:

I didn’t even budge on the LOTR trilogy in the beginning. One day I didn’t have anything to do, caught a special double feature for the first two films. Watching them back to back...got me geeked for the third joint and made me go see that opening weekend.

...and I honestly feel an Intermission (starting after a cliffhanger) would give Endgame even more of an epic feel. Those bathroom breaks with moviegoers chattering about what may happen next:pachaha:
Nah I’d get sleepy

Could barely make it thru Transformers 4

Supa cat

Catset Don Dada
Daps
why you on my dikk ???? when have i ever said i dont like the mcu ?? i just make sure ya'll know how mid them 20+ movies are.. and if you couldn't understand an obv trolling with that cap comment then i got some molly water to sell you
There you go again talking gay shyt bout nen being on your dikk. Sure bud you were "trolling":duck: fagget ass nikka. On a msg boadd talking bout keeping ppl in check:mjlol: ya pops shoulda left you as a stain on ya mothas back

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
There you go again talking gay shyt bout nen being on your dikk. Sure bud you were "trolling":duck: fagget ass nikka. On a msg boadd talking bout keeping ppl in check:mjlol: ya pops shoulda left you as a stain on ya mothas back

and your whore of a mother should've left you in a dumpster next to all the used condoms fucc nikkas left in her bed, you a hoe like her and never gon be shyt.. kiss a moving train and i bet not one soul on this earth will miss ya

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
and your whore of a mother should've left you in a dumpster next to all the used condoms fucc nikkas left in her bed, you a hoe like her and never gon be shyt.. kiss a moving train and i bet not one soul on this earth will miss ya
Come on breh let this thread rock be better than this . This gonna lead to trolling in the Shazam thread and I want to be able to have real discussions about the quality of the movie (cap marvel and Shazam) not bashing each other personally

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
rBbvrCw.gif

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Come on breh let this thread rock be better than this . This gonna lead to trolling in the Shazam thread and I want to be able to have real discussions about the quality of the movie (cap marvel and Shazam) not bashing each other personally

my bad brehh... I'll chill

positive vibes

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
The Leviathans better be featured in the final battle scene of Endgame!!!

That 1 minute cameo in “Infinity Wars” was not enough.

latest

Plus, I’d like the Black Order to be ressurected n have a better showing.

Status
Not open for further replies.