Status
Not open for further replies.

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
Ebony Maw is floating around in Space he maybe revived some way.

I don't see Thanos being the lone villain in this one.

YakSpiller

Veteran
Daps
Ebony Maw is floating around in Space he maybe revived some way.

I don't see Thanos being the lone villain in this one.

I think he’s dead. I also think Nebula will side with Thanos eventually for some reason and he’ll upgrade her into Supergiant.

I always thought it was weird Supergiant was left out for no reason other than she resembles Nebula. I don’t know if that’s the exact explanation for why she was left out, I just remember reading something like that.

This probably won’t happen though.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Currently watching the first “Avengers” movie. Man this movie seems like a lifetime ago. The look of the characters, the storylines......it was basically a HUGE gamble. Now FF to now. It’s crazy!
im so proud of marvel gang, nobody believed it could be done...nobody believe in US.....now we have defined a genre and will forever be remembered in the history books. our formula will be copied for decades and students of film across the globe will mimic us...we really did that...

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
im so proud of marvel gang, nobody believed it could be done...nobody believe in US.....now we have defined a genre and will forever be remembered in the history books. our formula will be copied for decades and students of film across the globe will mimic us...we really did that...

No matter how much the “formula” is hated on... its a proven success. Many others would’ve love to do the numbers as their so called “flops”

Martha

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think the Black Order was also downplayed a bit to make it seem like the good guys had a shot at beating Thanos. Everything in IW was a misdirect.

- "We have a Hulk"
- Loki trying to stab him
- Gamorra dreamstabbing him
- The Titan ambush
- Thor smashing him with his hammer

I would add the good guys besting the Black Order brehs to that list of 'ok so you're saying there is a chance we can stop him :ohhh:" and then ending up :picard:

Yea the black order were super powered fodder to make thanos a bigger badder presence and to make his win a shocker. Honestly if they didnt announce this shyt as a 2 parter and just have the end credits say
“Avengers endgame may 2019”

Wouldve been a bigger shock overall but they got stockholder and media meetings to excite

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I think the Black Order was also downplayed a bit to make it seem like the good guys had a shot at beating Thanos. Everything in IW was a misdirect.

- "We have a Hulk"
- Loki trying to stab him
- Gamorra dreamstabbing him
- The Titan ambush
- Thor smashing him with his hammer

I would add the good guys besting the Black Order brehs to that list of 'ok so you're saying there is a chance we can stop him :ohhh:" and then ending up :picard:
They didn't know what to do with the black order. I mean how can Proxima Midnight beat the brakes off Scarlett Witch, but have trouble with Black Widow and Akoye? Also Ebony Maw was useless outside of his proclamations.

Status
Not open for further replies.