Status
Not open for further replies.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
That's interesting... if this isn't whedon's movie then why is Patty on record saying she didnt like the way wonder woman was handled by Whedon and why is wan on record saying the same about how Whedon handled Aquaman? Why did wan go to Snyder for advice on aquaman?

And why does wan think a snyder cut of JL should be released? :troll:
Seems like pre-release it was a Snyder movie and post release and box office failure it's a Whedon movie. lol

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
That's interesting... if this isn't whedon's movie then why is Patty on record saying she didnt like the way wonder woman was handled by Whedon and why is wan on record saying the same about how Whedon handled Aquaman? Why did wan go to Snyder for advice on aquaman?

And why does wan think a snyder cut of JL should be released? :troll:

That’s a question for Gal Gadot then..... who made that comment in an actual magazine and who was actually employed working there on the set:lolbron:

And side note......:skip: not bad......

giphy.gif

The picture got clearer:obama::salute:

Martha

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I think we've all been so hype to see this that we overlooked the fact that this is truly the end of an era for the MCU brehs...

Careful what you wish for brehs. The sooner it comes. The sooner it's over...

:mjcry::to:

To me though.... it’s also like we about to go into more untested waters though.

And I find that intriguing, new characters, more cosmic shyt, the return and rebranding of some old favorites. They already in stride with whatever they trynna accomplish and have the a consistent successful plan to build on?

This next ...... CHAPTER of whatever they about to do feels like it’s gonna be incredible in so many new ways

Martha

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
To me though.... it’s also like we about to go into more untested waters though.

And I find that intriguing, new characters, more cosmic shyt, the return and rebranding of some old favorites. They already in stride with whatever they trynna accomplish and have the a consistent successful plan to build on?

This next ...... CHAPTER of whatever they about to do feels like it’s gonna be incredible in so many new ways

Martha
Yeah, bring it on. As long as Feige is steering I have complete trust.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
I just can't over the fact that it's an Iron man movie without iron man. it should've just been called Tony Stark the movie. Even Rhodes wasn't in costume for the majority of the movie.
It was a deconstruction of Tony Stark. Who is Tony Stark if he's not Iron Man? The whole third act was about that. Idk, I thought the movie handled that well
zHcdVOY.png

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
:manny: better to go out on top then to fall off.

If the rest of the marvel they release after this suck, i can rest easy knowing i have a 22 movie story arc that was flames for the most part. Really only Iron Man 3 is a tough watch for me. Everything was decent to great.

I've come to appreciate Iron Man 3. It's really fitting for Tony's overall story arch and it really made me appreciate Tony Stark the character more. Plus there's enough actual Iron Man action throughout the rest of the MCU to make up for it anyway

:manny:
Iron man 2 spent too much time world building and not really having much character work or depth for its villain. Thor 2 didn’t have any character work for Thor or Odin, and it didn’t explore Asgard at all which I thought was a big missed opportunity. It’s villain also sucked. Ant man and the wasp was fun but forgettable. Loved the rest.

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
:mjlol::russ:

@Still FloW boy you a fuccking fagget ya pops should be ashamed. And look at you all in a mcu thread lowkey stan

why you on my dikk ???? when have i ever said i dont like the mcu ?? i just make sure ya'll know how mid them 20+ movies are.. and if you couldn't understand an obv trolling with that cap comment then i got some molly water to sell you

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Breh..........just stop posting

You really outchea tryna to make excessive posts to try and cover up that wild homo shyt you just said

:dahell:

wild homo ?? and to every fakkit who dapped you dont let me see ya'll in any Nas threads dapping posters saying the same shyt.. cause you reaching for daps like a hoe

get off my dikk, dummy

Status
Not open for further replies.