Not open for further replies.

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Kind of doubt this but

Also
orville-endgame-promo-art.jpg

Fukkin comic book movie and folks acting like it's Doctor Zhivago with intermissions :laff:

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
Man, if/when they announce those Infinity War/Endgame double features before the official release...

Those shyts might be a bit pricey but I might strongly consider it :patrice:

I didn’t even budge on the LOTR trilogy in the beginning. One day I didn’t have anything to do, caught a special double feature for the first two films. Watching them back to back...got me geeked for the third joint and made me go see that opening weekend.

...and I honestly feel an Intermission (starting after a cliffhanger) would give Endgame even more of an epic feel. Those bathroom breaks with moviegoers chattering about what may happen next:pachaha:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Justice League is Whedon's baby. James Wan and Patty Jenkins denounced it. You been saying the same bullshyt for months on end and you're completely wrong :mjlol:

Anyway, if a movie deserves to be three hours then a movie should be 3 hours. Studio get the fukk out of the way and let the director tell his vision.

If we gonna do this let’s remember the entire story

Rumour: "Unwatchable" rough cut of Justice League led to Zack Snyder being fired

Report: Zack Snyder was fired from ‘Justice League’ after “unwatchable” cut

It only became Whedons baby because Snyder’s version was “UNWATCHABLE”

So basically, Snyder’s a deadbeat dad of JL, forcing Child Services DC to push Whedon to abopt it and be the adopted father of a retarded baby.

But we off that:hubie:

Martha

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
If we gonna do this let’s remember the entire story

I don't do unsubstantiated rumors like y'all do. I don't go fishing through nerd sites for "gossip" and I don't browse YouTube for clickbait. The official story is that his daughter died and he stepped away from an unfinished product. That's the official story.

James Wan and Patty Jenkins have publicly denounced Joss Whedon's "vision" on Justice League.

To me that's all that needs to be said. You can post rumors but I will not reply to them. You can argue with me but make sure you are bringing facts to the table and not unverified BS.

Also, I thought this thread was about Endgame but I come in here and I see a lot of talk about anything but. Why is that :jbhmm:

Remember when you said "let it be known for future reference?" Well.. :troll: We ain't off nothing, I'm just replying to what's been said in this thread. :troll:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
I don't do unsubstantiated rumors like y'all do. I don't go fishing through nerd sites for "gossip" and I don't browse YouTube for clickbait. The official story is that his daughter died and he stepped away from an unfinished product. That's the official story.

James Wan and Patty Jenkins have publicly denounced Joss Whedon's "vision" on Justice League.

To me that's all that needs to be said. You can post rumors but I will not reply to them. You can argue with me but make sure you are bringing facts to the table and not unverified BS.

Also, I thought this thread was about Endgame but I come in here and I see a lot of talk about anything but. Why is that :jbhmm:

Remember when you said "let it be known for future reference?" Well.. :troll: We ain't off nothing, I'm just replying to what's been said in this thread. :troll:

Na.... the official story was he was fired before his daughter died then

Nothing to argue with you about this ain’t a DC thread, we don’t attack and it can be civil:mjgrin:

“Remember when I said”:patrice:

Interesting..... you’re name is new but your soul is old:jbhmm:

Gonna be fun finding out who’s alias you are:troll:

Martha

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Interesting..... you’re name is new but your soul is old:jbhmm:

Gonna be fun finding out who’s alias you are:troll:

Martha

No aliases here as you may know, Blade is one of my favorites and always has been but remind me again, is he a MARVEL character? :ohhh: yes, why yes he is. That's odd, you seem to think there may be some sort of agenda, coming from me, a Marvel fan of all people. :wow:

If you can find an official word that he was fired by all means share it, I haven't seen that. But back to the original point, Whedon has a writing credit which means by Hollywood standards that he wrote a majority of the film.

And the film sucks. So I'm going to have to pin that on the guy who wrote the majority of the script :hubie: :troll:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
No aliases here as you may know, Blade is one of my favorites and always has been but remind me again, is he a MARVEL character? :ohhh: yes, why yes he is. That's odd, you seem to think there may be some sort of agenda, coming from me, a Marvel fan of all people. :wow:

If you can find an official word that he was fired by all means share it, I haven't seen that. But back to the original point, Whedon has a writing credit which means by Hollywood standards that he wrote a majority of the film.

And the film sucks. So I'm going to have to pin that on the guy who wrote the majority of the script :hubie: :troll:

Ah this is gonna be fun.

And fair enough, we’ll temporarily pretend that Zack didn’t write a good portion of them movie and shoot before he got fired:mjlit:

Whedon didn’t make this movie from scratch..... but we can change history for now.

And wow, you got me with that.... I googled to see if you was right about the Whedon writing credits and I’ll be!!

You was right:gladbron:

But in that same article, it was stated that Whedon was deemed to 33% of the script.

But what I also found really interesting was a quote from Wonder Woman (Gal Gadot) herself saying

This is Zack Snyder’s movie,” said Gal Gadot in an interview with Empire Magazine. “Joss only did a few weeks of reshoots. He was Zack’s guy and knew exactly what he wanted to get.”

From an Empire magazine eh? That means it went to print.:patrice:

The producer Charles Roven himself went so far as to put a number on Whedon’s contribution, saying 80-85 percent of the final film belonged to Snyder’s shoots “There’s only so much you can do with the other 15, 20 percent of the movie.” Was a direct quote from him:mjpls:

So it’s interesting when an actor and producer says different on record:skip:

Martha

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I think we've all been so hype to see this that we overlooked the fact that this is truly the end of an era for the MCU brehs...

Careful what you wish for brehs. The sooner it comes. The sooner it's over...

:mjcry::to:
:manny: better to go out on top then to fall off.

If the rest of the marvel they release after this suck, i can rest easy knowing i have a 22 movie story arc that was flames for the most part. Really only Iron Man 3 is a tough watch for me. Everything was decent to great.

Breh Obama

First Breh President. Coli Prophet.
Daps
Reppin
Leader of the righteous Brehs!
:manny: better to go out on top then to fall off.

If the rest of the marvel they release after this suck, i can rest easy knowing i have a 22 movie story arc that was flames for the most part. Really only Iron Man 3 is a tough watch for me. Everything was decent to great.
I've come to appreciate Iron Man 3. It's really fitting for Tony's overall story arch and it really made me appreciate Tony Stark the character more. Plus there's enough actual Iron Man action throughout the rest of the MCU to make up for it anyway

:manny:

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
3 hour runtime?:ohhh:

I'm down.:obama:

It would have been weird as hell for the movie that ties up 22 films to be all said and done in an hour and 45 mins. It's also got to set the tone for wherever they take the story next too.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I've come to appreciate Iron Man 3. It's really fitting for Tony's overall story arch and it really made me appreciate Tony Stark the character more. Plus there's enough actual Iron Man action throughout the rest of the MCU to make up for it anyway

:manny:
I just can't over the fact that it's an Iron man movie without iron man. it should've just been called Tony Stark the movie. Even Rhodes wasn't in costume for the majority of the movie.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Ah this is gonna be fun.

And fair enough, we’ll temporarily pretend that Zack didn’t write a good portion of them movie and shoot before he got fired:mjlit:

Whedon didn’t make this movie from scratch..... but we can change history for now.

And wow, you got me with that.... I googled to see if you was right about the Whedon writing credits and I’ll be!!

You was right:gladbron:

But in that same article, it was stated that Whedon was deemed to 33% of the script.

But what I also found really interesting was a quote from Wonder Woman (Gal Gadot) herself saying

From an Empire magazine eh? That means it went to print.:patrice:

The producer Charles Roven himself went so far as to put a number on Whedon’s contribution, saying 80-85 percent of the final film belonged to Snyder’s shoots “There’s only so much you can do with the other 15, 20 percent of the movie.” Was a direct quote from him:mjpls:

So it’s interesting when an actor and producer says different on record:skip:

Martha

That's interesting... if this isn't whedon's movie then why is Patty on record saying she didnt like the way wonder woman was handled by Whedon and why is wan on record saying the same about how Whedon handled Aquaman? Why did wan go to Snyder for advice on aquaman?

And why does wan think a snyder cut of JL should be released? :troll:

Status
Not open for further replies.