Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Kind of doubt this but

Also
orville-endgame-promo-art.jpg

If marvel changes the game again and puts an intermission. My gawd this is going to be the biggest event in cinematic history :SpideyWow:

ORDER_66

Demon Time coming 2024
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
If this is what they gotta do then do it..... but don’t cut it down

Let us see this story as complete as possible

Martha

3 hour uncut piff...:wow: Marvel should just do it... LOTR was 3 hours I had no problem with it... :banderas: We ready for a 3 hour superhero masterpiece...

YakSpiller

Veteran
Daps
Zach Snyder must be pissed. :lolbron:

If he wasn’t such a pretentious douchebag he would/could have been on Avengers level with the BvS and JL flicks, but he can’t help but be a wannabe deep half-assed story teller...These are comic book movies, quit trying to be Stanley Kubrick.

Zack Snyder is the worst :camby:

ORDER_66

Demon Time coming 2024
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
If he wasn’t such a pretentious douchebag he would/could have been on Avengers level with the BvS and JL flicks, but he can’t help but be a wannabe deep half-assed story teller...These are comic book movies, quit trying to be Stanley Kubrick.

And you know what kills me is that the 3 hour uncut BvS version is a great movie because you see the WHOLE story...:snoop: the DC execs fukked it up...

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York

Completely agree about what was wrong with BvS. He thought it was deep when it was just really stupid. He's made good movies in the past tho.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
We don't know anything besides the snap will be reversed somehow. The movie is one big mystery.
Man, I watch at least 1 or 2 videos on YouTube a day (I usually watch the update for me that they put together everyday, which is cool). Some of the stuff that these folks ponder on, and try to roll out as spoilers is fukking hilarious. The only thing I know for sure, or assume to be accurate is

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Man, I watch at least 1 or 2 videos on YouTube a day (I usually watch the update for me that they put together everyday, which is cool). Some of the stuff that these folks ponder on, and try to roll out as spoilers is fukking hilarious. The only thing I know for sure, or assume to be accurate is

I would say the things you named are ordered in most likely to least in my opinion. Not sure Cap sacrifices himself but maybe just stays in the 1940s with Peggy voluntarily and it has nothing to do with saving the day. The other two I completely agree with tho.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics

Justice League is Whedon's baby. James Wan and Patty Jenkins denounced it. You been saying the same bullshyt for months on end and you're completely wrong :mjlol:

Anyway, if a movie deserves to be three hours then a movie should be 3 hours. Studio get the fukk out of the way and let the director tell his vision.

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Official Synopsis

After the devastating events of Avengers: Infinity War (2018), the universe is in ruins due to the efforts of the Mad Titan, Thanos. With the help of remaining allies, the Avengers must assemble once more in order to undo Thanos' actions and restore order to the universe once and for all, no matter what consequences may be in store.

Also ... they dont need an intermission. LOTR didnt have an intermission..

Status
Not open for further replies.